Chapter 1: Move in day

Addison point of view:

"Omg Addison!" Mads and Dixie yelled as I got off the escalator at the airport. "Mads! Dixie!" I yelled back to them, as I ran into their open arms and hugged them. Mads, Dixie, and I have only been bestfriends since last summer when we all first started getting popular on tiktok and I came to visit them the first time and we totally bonded. The last time I saw them was at Playlist and I've missed them so much, and now I'm moving in with them at the Sway House!

"I'm so tired after that flight," I say while yawning and rubbing my eyes. "Then let's get you to your new home so you can unpack," Dixie says as we all start walking to Mads car.

The drive back to Sway was long, but Dixie kept it entertaining by talking about her and Griffin. Mads then joined into the conversation by talking about her and Jaden. It was weird hearing her say all these romantic things about them because of mine and Jadens friendship. Me and Jaden have been best friends ever since we were kids. We did everything together, and I mean everything. Everyone at school thought that we were dating and it got annoying after hearing it for 7 years, but it also felt good to hear since I had a crush on him in middle school. Jaden moved away Junior year but we still texted and called constantly, with occasional visits now and then.

"We're here!" Mads said, parking the car and interrupting my thoughts. I get out of the car and grab my bags from the trunk. I walk inside and am stunned by how big and nice the house. "Nice isn't it?" Dixie asked me. "Yeah, it's really nice," I say, looking around at the beautiful house.

I turn and see Bryce and Jaden watching a movie on the tv, not realizing we're in the house. Mads closes the door and they both slightly jump in their seats and turn around realizing that we're here. " Addison, Hey!" Jaden says excitedly and gets up and jogs towards me. "I missed you so much," he says as we hug. "Yeah me too," I say, hugging him back. When we stop hugging Bryce waves at me, still on the couch, "Hey Addison," he says while smiling. "Hey," I say back to him. I forgot how fucking hot Bryce was, like how can a man be so attractive? Me and Bryce only hungout a couple times at playlist

"Addisonnn? You there," Mads says, waving her hand in front of my face. "Uh, yeah, sorry, just spacing off. What were you saying?" I ask her. "I was saying that me and Dixie were gonna go get some pizza from Domino's," she says, waving her finger between her and Dixie and then pointing her thumb at the door. "Oh o-" I was saying before Jaden cut me off. "Oh can I come?! I haven't been out of this house all day and I've been alone with Bryce," he says, tilting his head towards Bryce. "Hey, I'm not that bad." Bryce replies back to him, his eyes not leaving the tv. "Yeah, ok, let's go ladies," Jaden says pushing the girls out the door, "Oh and Bryce can you show Addison her room?" "Yeah, whatever," Bryce says waving them off as they close the door.

"Ok, let's go upstairs," Bryce says, pushing himself off the couch with his hands and pointing towards the stairs, "You need help with your bags?" he continues. "Yes please," I say, picking my suitcase up and walking towards the stairs with Bryce following right behind me.

Bryce point of view:

When one of the girls closed the door it scared the living shit out of me and Jaden. I was going to yell at them but as soon as I turned around all of a sudden I forgot what I was gonna do because I saw one of the prettiest faces ever, Addison. I just sat there, staring, and then Jaden jumped up and I realized that I was staring and quickly look away so she wouldn't notice and gave her a simple wave and a "Hey Addison."

For the next few minutes I just sat their staring at the tv thinking about Addison, then I hear Jaden say something about being stuck with all day, so I say, "Hey, I'm not that bad," hoping it would make sense with what he just said. I was tryin to think of ways to spend more time with Addison, then I came up with the perfect plan. I would just tell her we don't have a a spare bedroom and offer her mine with me, perfect. Jaden then asks me to show her to her room because their going to get pizza and I agree. As soon as they leave I offer to help the pretty lady with her bags and tell her the rooms upstairs. Let's just hope she agrees...

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story! I know it's a little long but it's the first chapter so I wanted it to be long. I don't want to keep you all waiting and I have nothing better to do so I'm going to post a few more chapters tonight. Love you all!