Chapter 3: the first night

Addison point of view:

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask Bryce, shrugging my shoulder and putting my hands up like that one emoji. "Oh, you want to know what I want to do," he says, turning towards me while raising his eyebrows and winking. "Ugh you're disgusting," I say, pushing his stomach slightly. I could feel his abs through his shirt and I just wanted to keep rubbing them.

I caught myself accidentally staring and turning away quickly, hoping he didn't notice. "You got a little drool there," he says pointing to my bottom lip. I try and rub it off just to realize there's nothing there. I get up off my chair and start putting the pizza box's away. "You want to see em?" Bryce asks suddenly. I obviously want to see his abs, hell, I would do anything to touch them again, but I don't want him to know that. "Uh, w-what?" I say, trying to act confused, I think I played it off well. "Oh come on, you know exactly what I'm talking about, but I'll play along," he says, rolling his eyes jokingly, "Addison, do you want to see my abs?" he asks. Again, I want to say yes, but that would be awkward, so I think I'll keep that to myself. "Ugh, whatever, I get your shy. I'll just show you myself," he says, standing up and walking towards me while lifting up his shirt.

When I look down his shirt is all the way up and I start to feel a different way, UGH, he's torturing me! I know I'm staring, but I just can't look away, their so vivid and sexy. "Like what you see, Addison?" he says obviously realizing that I'm staring, but I really don't care. "Uhm, y-yeah," I say slowly nodding my head, still staring at the beautiful site right before my eyes.

About a minute later Bryce puts his shirt down while laughing. "Wanna watch a movie tonight," he asks me grabbing a bag of popcorn and a bowl. "Yeah, of course," I say, I actually kinda want to watch a horror movie, just so I can get scared and 'accidentally' touch his abs again. "What kind of movie," I continue. "I was thinking a horror movie," he says, putting the popcorn in the microwave and starting the timer then turning to me. "I'm cool with that," I say, hoping to not sound to excited about it.

Bryce point of view:

When Addison pushed my stomach I could tell she wanted to do it again, she's not that good at hiding her emotions. I offered for her to see them and she just acted awkward and shy about it, but what else was I expecting? I decided I would just walk over and show them to her myself, she obviously wanted to see them, so I just gave her what she wanted. She's staring with huge eyes not looking away for a second, not even blinking. After a couple minutes I decided that I would put my shirt back down because my arms were getting tired and I ask her if she wanted to watch a movie, starting to pop some popcorn already knowing she would say yes. "Yeah of course," she says obviously trying not to sound too excited, "What kind of movie?" she asks. I really wanted to watch a horror movie just so she would jump into my arms when she got scared. "I was thinking a horror movie," I say, hoping she'll say yes. "I'm cool with that," she says, obviously excited that I suggested it.

As we headed upstairs, Addison's talking about her little brother Lucas's first time watching a scary movie and how funny it was hearing him scream. I've only met Addison's family once at playlist and they were all pretty cool.

When we get upstairs Addison flops on the bed and pats the spot next to her. As I sit down next to her and start the movie, Addison's already hugging her knees and the movie barely started.

55 minutes into the movie

halfway into the movie Addison's hugging my waist and her legs on my thighs, this is a good day. I've seen this movie before and I know the jump scares coming up any second and I already know that Addison's going to jump onto my lap.

About 3 seconds later the jump scare happens and Addison jumps up onto my lap while hugging my neck, this day just got a whole lot better, but she needs to get off my lap soon or else she's going to feel something poke her. I pick her up by her waist, putting her close next to me, leaving one arm around her waist to comfort her. "You good?" I ask her, making sure she's not too scared. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little scared," she says scooting closer to me and putting her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later I realize that she's fallen asleep on my shoulder. I try to move her to where her head is laying on the pillow but she's still holding my waist. I grab the remote and turn the movie off and put on the show 'Friends' to fall asleep to. As I lay down, Addi is still gripping my waist. She's so precious and gorgeous when she's sleeping, I could just sit and stare at her for hours at a time. Soon enough I drift off to sleep thinking about what me and Addison could be...