Chapter 2: unpacking

Bryce point of view:

As we head upstairs I get more and more nervous about how I'm going to convince Addison to stay in my room with me. When we get upstairs Addison looks around and asks me, "So where's my room?" she asks, smiling brightly. Fuuuuuck, that smile will be the death of me. "Uh actually, we don't have any spare rooms, so if you want you can stay in my room? Everyone else already has roomates so...?" "Uh, yeah, I'm cool with that," she says. "And there's only one bed," I say. As soon as I said that I could see her cheeks get red and I instantly feel bad. "But I can just sleep on the floor until we get another bed in there?" I say, trying to reassure her. "Um, no you don't have to sleep on the floor, just promise you won't bring any random hookups over?" she says, holding her pinkie out. "Promise, I'm not like that anymore," I say and I smile at her, hooking our pinkies together.

When we get to the room we put the bags down and sit on the bed. "Is every room this big?" she asks me, looking at me with a curious face. "Believe it or not I actually got the smallest room," I say, chuckling. After that we just sat and talked for a bit and took some pictures for instagram.

 After that we just sat and talked for a bit and took some pictures for instagram

liked by addisonraee, and 234,563 others

Bryce Hall: Look who moved in today :)

@addisonraee: hey, that's me @brycehall: yep

@madslewis: so you guys are all of a sudden friends? wtf happened while we were getting pizza?

@dixiedamelio: Is it bad that I ship this?

@jadenhossler: Now I'm just chop liver... @brycehall: Daddy chill, I only have eyes for you, Jaden

@joshrichards: wtf? Me and the buds leave for 1 week without you guys and all of a sudden we have a new roomie? I've met Addison tho, so it's cool @brycehall: Bro you literally knew she was moving in, how did you forget?

@user27553: wait a minute, I lowkey ship this

Load more comments

liked by brycehall and 315,857 others

Addison Rae: new roomie ;) @brycehall

@brycehall: yooooooo @addisonraee: sup

@madslewis: ok why tf is his arm around you, I don't like this @addisonraee: chill mads, I'm only your wifey <3

@dixiedamelio: I SHIIIIIIP @brycehall: No... unless...

@jadenhossler: ok it's official, I've lost my lover... *deep sigh*

@user20935748: WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

Load more comments

Addison point of view:

When Bryce told me that we had to share a room and a bed I got kinda nervous yet excited? He offered to sleep on the floor until we get another bed but I told him it's fine, I mean nothing beats sleeping in the same bed as a hot boy, right?

When we got into the room we just sat on the bed for awhile, got to know each other, and took some pictures for instagram since neither of us had nothing to post. It was fun getting to know Bryce, apparently he's more than just a tiktok thirst trap and local f boy, he actually has a pretty cool personality.

"We're home!" we hear someone yell from downstairs, interrupting our conversation about our opinons about Chick-fil-a's chicken nuggets. We head downstairs and see 2 open pizza boxes sitting on the counter. "Hey guys whats up," Dixie says, sitting down and stuffing her face with pizza. "Hey," I say grabbing some pizza and sitting down next to her, and Bryce sitting next to me.

"So, you two care to explain those insta posts," Mads says dramatically with her hand on her hip and elbow on the counter. "Yeah, Bryce, when did you get another lover, huh?," Jaden says, mimicking Mads with the hip and elbow thing. "Omg guys chill, they can be friends, they only kissed one time at playlist," as soon as Dixie said that both me and Bryce turned to her with wide eyes. I told her that because I had to tell someone and I knew Mads would overreact. "Oh shit!" Dixie says turning towards me and Bryce and then to Mads and Jaden.

"You two kissed!?" Jaden and Mads said in sync. "Uh um y-yeah," I say rubbing neck, this is just awkward now. Before I could explain further I feel Bryce grab my shoulder, turning me away from them. "It was just a simple kiss, we didn't tell you guys because we both knew you would overreact like you are now. Adds only told Dixie because she had to tell someone, I mean it was her first real kiss, other than the peck between us at new years, which you two already knew about," he says. That was a pretty good explanation, besides the first kiss part. "Omg shut up, it was not my first," I say, shoving his shoulder slightly, laughing with Bryce. "Ugh, flirts am I right," Dixie says signaling towards us with her pizza. "I'm still shocked," Mads says, obviously trying to put the pieces together in her head. "Ok, you two need to spill the tea," Jaden says, clapping in between words and putting his head on his fists. "There's no tea to spill here, you guys already know everything. Those insta posts were just posts for our feeds," he says. Damn, this man has an explanation for everything. After that we all just talked for awhile completely forgetting what happened just a few minutes ago.

Bryce point of view:

When Dixie told Mads and Jaden about mine and Addisons playlist kiss I had a slight panic attack, I had no Idea she told her. Addison was having a hard time figuring out what to say, I decided to step in for her because I could tell she was really nervous. When I was done explaining to them, Addison was giving me a look that looked like she was admiring me. I don't think she realized she was looking at me like that because she just turned away without doing anything else. After that we all just started to talk like nothing just happened, but I was ok with that because I knew it made Addison uncomfortable and I hated that.

"Ugh, I'm so tired, I'm gonna go to bed," Mads says, yawning. "Yeah, me too," Dixie says, yawning with her. "Me three," Jaden says following Mads and Dixie upstairs, winking at me as he turns to walk up the stairs. I knew exactly what he was doing, and I loved it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) It's not that long, it just seems like it because of the Instagram posts. Love you all <3