Chapter 9: the call

Griffin point of view:

We hear a knock at the door and we all instantly get stiff because we're nervous. No one else knows about Bryce's story and that's because Bryce doesn't want anyone else to know because it's a touchy subject. I walk over to the door and open it just to not see anybody there, but then I look down and see Nessa. "Oh it's just Nessa," I say as I open the door wider to let her in. "Oh hey baby," Josh says and wraps his arm around her. "Hey, what are you guys doing in here?" Nessa asks Josh, keeping her eyes on him. "Oh we're just talking," Josh reassures her. "Oh ok, I just heard some yelling in here and wanted to make sure you guys were ok, but it seems like you guys are so I'm just going to go back out there with everyone else," she says and starts to walk out the room, "Oh and I heard Addisons name mentioned and I wanted you guys to know that I heard the shower stop upstairs so I'm guessing she's going to be down here any minute," she continues and walk out the room and shuts the door.

Nessa knows about how close we all are, I mean me, Josh, and Mads are also pretty close to her (Josh obviously because that's her boyfriend). Me and Mads are just closer to to this group than her and the others, but we're still good friends with everyone else because if we weren't they wouldn't be living with us. Anyways, Nessa never gets worried when Josh is hanging out with us without her because she knows that we all have this special bond that won't ever break, and besides, Nessa hangs out with everyone else like I hang out with my group, it's like the Sway house is divided into two friend groups but we still hangout together, you know?

Moving on from that, we all go back out to the living room and wait for Addison to come down so we can decide on what we want to eat for dinner. In the middle of the last episode of the tv show we've all been watching together, Bryce burst out yelling, "Ugh! I need a redbull, this show is stressful!" and he walks into the kitchen. "Stop yelling for once in your life!" I say, this dude yells every word he says. "Griff, this is why we call you dad, not because your sexy but because you act like my own father," Bryce says right before he shotguns his redbulls. "I call him dad for a different reason," Dixie says and winks at me. "Ew, no, please stop, I might throw up," Mads says mimicking a puking motion, why are all my friends annoying?

A few minutes later Addison finally comes downstairs and we all start brainstorming ideas of what to eat.

Bryce point of view:

We sit downstairs for awhile and watch our show and just talk while we all wait for Addison to come downstairs. After basically an eternity Addison finally emerges from the shower and walks down the stairs and I can't help but stare at her. She was wearing my sweatpants and hoodie with her damp hair in a messy bun. Addison is so pretty not all glammed up, she just doesn't know it. 

I quickly realize that I'm staring and look away hoping nobody noticed because I knew I would get crap for it. We all decide on Chick-fil-a for dinner and that Blake, Quinton, Josh, and Nessa would go get the food.

About 45 minutes later they get back and we eat our food trying to figure out what to do for tomorrow since we've been boring all week. "We could do the tv skateboard again?" Anthony suggests. "I'm inviting Tayler over tomorrow so maybe we could see what he wants to do?" I say looking around at all my friends. "Yeah we could do that, but it'll probably be the same as usual. Shot gunning red bulls and getting dared to jump off the balcony into the pool," Jaden says. The mans got a point, we do the same thing every week and it's going to get boring eventually. "Yeah that is true, but I just remembered that me and Addison are going to some pawn shops tomorrow so you guys are gonna have to figure out for the first half of the day while we're gone," I say while crumbling up my chicken sandwich wrapping. "I'm sure we can figure something out, the world doesn't revolve around you," Olivia says. "Yes it does," I say and flip my non-existent long hair in her face as I walk to the trashcan. 

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Kio asks us as he puts everyones garbage into a bag to throw away. "Yes," we all say. It was only 6 o'clock and there was nothing else to do. We walk over to the living room and take our spots on bean bags and couches. Addison plops down onto a bean bag and I come and lay next to her putting my arm around her. "Aw-" Mads starts but doesn't finish when I shoot her a death glare. 

We decided on the movie grown-ups and some popcorn. I put the movie on and then got comfortable on the bean bag. 

When the movie finished I had realized that Addison had fallen asleep on with her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach. I carried her up the stairs, put her in our bed, and then tucked her in. It was only 7:45 at night so I wasn't that tired, so I decided that I would look up some pawn shops in our area. I found a few and typed them into my notes app on my phone, I don't usually do stuff like this so this is weird to me. Before I knew it it was 9:30 at night and I still wasn't tired, which is weird because I was awake so early this morning. I look over at Addison and remember our kiss earlier, aka the best kiss of my life. After awhile of staring at her I realize that it's officially creepy so I decide to just go onto tiktok. 

I scroll on the for you page for 15 minutes, video after video being either of Addison or about her, it makes sense for tiktok to put her on my for you page because I stalk her page so much. After about 30 more minutes of scrolling I decide to finally go to sleep and the moment my head hits the pillow I fall asleep, apparently I was more tired than I thought.

Dixie point of view:

I wake up and walk downstairs to see Addison and Bryce are the only other ones awake, which makes sense because I'm pretty sure they went to sleep before any of us. "Hey guys," I tell them as I open the pantry to grab a bagel. "Hey Dix," "Hey Dixie," they say continuing to stuff their faces with food. They go back to their conversation while I put my bagel in the toaster and get the butter out of the fridge. When I'm done getting my breakfast I sit down next to Addison. "Hey Dixie we're gonna leave soon to go pawn off the um the thing," Addison tells me. "Ok, just tell me when you guys are leaving," I tell her. "Ok, well I'm gonna go get ready," she says and puts her plate in the sink before waking away. 

"So, Addison really convinced you to pawn that special thing off huh?" I ask him, the boys told me that they've been trying to make him get rid of that ring for forever, so this is really surprising. "Yeah I'm just as surprised as you," Bryce says practically reading my mind. 

We talk for a few minutes and then Bryce gets a call and leaves the room, he closes the door so it's obviously personal. I just sit there on my phone for a few minutes until I hear Bryce say something that sounded like "you can't tell her, ok?" I know I shouldn't but I get up and walk over and put my ear on the door anyways. Then he starts talking again, "Dude, she can't know!" "What do you mean why not? I don't want Addison to know, just don't tell her, please Tayler!" What the fuck...

I'm so sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger like that, but I promise it's worth the wait! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter, love you all<3

Also, please tell me if there's any mistakes in the grammar or spelling in this chapter because I feel like there's some