Chapter 17: Back home

2 months later

Bryce point of view:

As the plane lands I get more and more excited to see Addison in person for the first time in 2 months. We've facetimed literally every night I was in Maryland, but that just wasn't enough for me.

I exit the plane in a hurry and right as I enter the airport I see a beautiful Addison running towards me. I drop my bags immediately and open my arms for her. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist tightly. "I missed you so much!" She says excitedly while still hugging me. "I missed you too! I'm so happy to be back and able to see your face in person again," I tell her.

I put her down and grab her hand and attempt to hold both my bags in my other hand. "So you get back and then we have to leave again for the Bahamas in 2 days" Addison says as we walk out of airport. "Ugh, don't remind me!" I complain. "Hey, you and Griffin were the ones who planned this trip, so you can't really complain," She says. "Well it didn't really cross my mind at the time that I would just be getting home 

We get home and I immediately go upstairs and lay down. I was hungry but I wanted to sleep more than I wanted to eat. When I'm almost asleep I feel somebody come and sit next to me on the bed and play with my hair.

Addison point of view:

I went and sat down next to Bryce and started to play with his hair. I saw a smile creep onto his face so I knew he wasn't asleep. I put on Friends and continued to play with his hair. After about 3 episodes Bryce's head is on my lap and he is lightly snoring. "I don't snore," lying bitch.

I look down and just stare at him peacefully sleeping. I whisper "I love you" to him knowing he won't hear it since he's sleeping. I wish I could tell him how much I love him, but it's too soon. 

I watch a few more episodes to try and clear my mind from the thought. I eventually fall asleep at 8:30.

The next morning

I walk downstairs and the first thing I hear and see is Jaden calling Bryce an idiot. "I'm not an idiot! I just wanna have a little fun, that's all," Bryce says as he shrugs his shoulders. "No, you're an idiot," Jaden fires back. "It's not an idiotic idea for you to do a wheelie in your wheel chair," Bryce tells him. I grab a banana and sit on the counter and continue to watch the show. Jaden calling Bryce an idiot isn't a rare occasion, but it's always fun to watch.

"Bryce, I will fall out of my wheelchair and break more body parts!" Jaden says. "Ok and? The Jaden I remember would do it without a question," Bryce says. "The Jaden you remember didn't have a broken hip and arm! Addison how can you even like this stupidity?" Jaden asks me. "Hey don't bring me into this," I tell him. "Jaden, please do it dude! Do I need to get you cat food too?" Bryce asks him. "You bitch, I'm so sorry that I don't want to be paralyzed from your stupid ideas!" Jaden says "Fine then don't do it!" Bryce says as he puts his camera down, I should've known this idea was for YouTube. "Ya'll dramatic as fuck," Quinton says. "Shut up Q," Jaden says. I didn't even realize that mostly everyone was downstairs now.

Bryce walks over to me and stands between my legs hanging from the counter top."Gimme a bite of that," he says as he takes big bite of my banana. "Hey I didn't say you could do that," I tell him. He just shrugs at me and continues to chew. "Omg, just date already!" Nessa says. Me and Bryce both look at eachother. I mouth the words "Should we" and he nods. "Uh, well we kinda are dating," I say as I rub my neck nervously. "Boom bitches!" Mads and Griffin yell. "Damn it!" Josh says as he pulls out his wallet, along with everyone else. "What the fuck is happening?" Bryce asks. "We all made a bet of when you two would announce that you're dating," Quinton says as he hands some money to both Mads and Griffin. Me and Bryce just sit and stare at them for a little, who makes bets of when you're going to say you're dating?