Chapter 16: Love

Addison point of view:

I get home at around 7 o'clock and I know that Dixie and Mads are going to be already awake and eating breakfast inside. I walk in and Dixie turns her head towards me with a surprised look on her face. "I thought you were still asleep," she says. "I took Bryce to the airport," I tell her. "Oh ok," she goes back to eating her food. Suddenly Mads appears from behind the wall. "So Addison... when are you going to spill the tea about you and Bryce's date," she asks me, "and When were you gonna tell me? because I know these last few weeks have been hectic, but you could have atleast told me about it!" she says. "Yeah me too! I mean Bryce had already told me about it but you stayed with me in a hospital room for some of the week I was there, I was expecting something from that stupid mouth of yours!" Dixie says.

"Wait back up! Bryce told you about the date he had planned but not me! What the fuck! That bitch!" Mads says. "Woah calm down, he only told me about it because I caught him planning it with Tayler, well me, Josh, and Jaden caught him. It sounded like he was making a drug deal or some shit," Dixie says. "Well anways, tell us about it Addi! Did he pop the question?" Mads asks me.

"Ok so he had this cute picnic set up in a Ferris wheel with Sushi! And I never even told him about how much I love sushi! and th-" "Hm, stalker much," Dixie mumbled, cutting me off. "shut up... and then we stayed at the top because Bryce got the operator to close down the ride for the rest of the night!" "That's what the money was for! I'm so sorry, I'll shut up," Dixie says, interrupting me again. "And then we just talked... and that's all we did, but it was still cute!" I finish. "Pfffft, yeah we all know you two didn't just talk, we saw those hickies," Mads says, putting air quotes around the word talk, "so did you guys like do it in a Ferris wheel or what?" "NO! we didn't!" I say. I can see Dixie trying so hard to keep her mouth shut, she just always needs to talk, "Go ahead Dix, what is it that you need to say?" I say. "OMG THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TALK! Ok so Bryce used all that ring money just for your date! How cute is that?" Dixie says. "Wait that actually is so cute, aw," Mads says. "What's so cute?" Jaden asks as Josh wheels him to the kitchen. "Oh we're just talking about Addisons date with Bryce," Dixie tells him. "oooooo, spill, but leave the hickey part out, I don't wanna listen to the details of someone who's basically my sister getting a hickey from one of my bestfriends," he says as he grabs an apple from the fridge. I just roll my eyes and tell him about the date.

----

By noon everyone is finally awake, and I've probably explained the date about 7 times. I'm sitting in the living room with Dixie and Mads because everyone else is still eating breakfast. "I want coffee," Mads says. "Same here" me and Dixie say in sync. "Let's go to Starbucks," Mads says as she gets up off the couch. Me and Dixie follow her out the door and I tell everyone that we're leaving. "You guys look like the mean girls while walking in a group like that," Blake tells us. We just ignore him and leave.

The drive to Starbucks was short but long enough for us to decide that we're going to sit down inside instead of going through the drive thru.

We order our drinks and sit down at a table right next to a window. "I still would have never guessed that you would fall for Bryce Hall," Dixie says. "Yeah, when me and Dix invited you to live with us we didn't think you would start crushing on anyone in the house, especially Bryce," Mads says. "Well what did you expect? You can't make me roommates with him and think I wouldn't start falling for him," I tell them. "What do you mean roommates? Your bedroom was supposed to be the guest bedroom," Dixie says. "Guest bedroom? Bryce told me there was no guest bedroom..." My voice trails off as I realize what he did, "Wow." "That's slick, you never thought to search around the house?" Mads asks. "No, I thought that might have been someones room, even though no one ever went in or came out of it, I just never thought to much of it," I tell them.

"Addison," The starbucks employee calls out. I walk over and grab our drinks from the boy. "Lover boy's calling," Dixie says holding up my phone to face me as I give them their drinks. The contact name read "Bryce🥰💗". I quickly answer the phone and walk outside with my drink.

*The bold letters are Bryce talking and the normal ones are Addison talking*

"Hey"

"Hey gorgeous, just wanted you to know that I landed safely"

"Ok, thank you for calling, I miss you already"

"I miss you too, want to facetime tonight?"

"Of course I do"

"Ok cool, My mom also says hi"

"Well tell her I said hi back" 

"Will do, also, can you not tell any of our friends we're dating yet? I don't want them to all bombard me with texts asking about it right now"

"Yeah I haven't told anyone yet because I figured it would be best to not tell them either, And when were you going to tell me that there was another bedroom?"

"Uh, how do you know that?"

"Mads and Dixie told me"

"those bitches... If you want to move rooms you can, I'll understand"

"No, I don't want to, I'm used to you now, even your snoring haha"

"Haha oh shut up, I don't snore that loud"

"Yeah ok, keep thinking that... oh, Mads and Dixie want me to come back inside" 

"where are you?"

"Starbucks"

"Ugh, lucky! Ok well I'll let you go, talk to you later"

"Bye, love you"

"Wha-"

*Phone call ends*

"Shit," I say as I sit back down at the table. "What?" they both asked. "I just told Bryce I loved him," I rest my face in the palms of my hands. "Well, do you love him?" Dixie asks. "I haven't really thought about it," I say. "Then think about it, do you love Bryce Hall?" Mads asks me. "I- I don't know."

But I do know... I love Bryce Hall. 

Bryce point of view:

Addison Rae just told me that she loves me. The L word. Love. She loves me? Did she mean it? Nah she can't mean it... I've only known her for a few weeks. But she said it, Addison wouldn't say it and not mean it, would she? Oh I hope not, my last girlfriend said it and obviously didn't mean it. What if Addison's the same way? No, no, no, Addison's not like that, don't ever think that Bryce Hall. 

Do I love her? Am I ready for that? "What's wrong," My mom asks me, interrupting my thoughts. "Oh, uhm, nothings wrong, just spacing off," I try to reassure her. "Somethings wrong, you can tell me, Bryce," My mom tells me. "Well, my new girlfriend that I told you about, you know, Addison," I take a deep breath, "she just told me she loves while we were hanging up on the phone." "She did? Bryce, that's wonderful, why are you worried about it?" My mom asks me, but soon realized what was wrong with me, "Oh Bryce, don't worry, from what you told me about her, she seems like a wonderful girl that wouldn't do something like that," my mom says. "You're right mom, I don't know what I was worried about, I know she wouldn't break my heart," I say.

"Can I see a picture of this amazing girl that you keep talking about?" My mom asks me. I show her the picture of Addison that I took the other day that she claimed she looked ugly in, she had a messy bun in and no make up on. "Oh my, she's gorgeous Bryce, you're one lucky guy," she says. "I know, she's the prettiest girl in the world," I say and stare at the picture a little while longer.

"Oh nothing, just the hottest girl in the world loves me," -Micheal Scott from The Office.

And I love her