Chapter 6: interogation

Addison point of view:

Instead of driving right back to the house Bryce takes me out to breakfast at a local diner called 'Ralph's cafe'. We walk inside and get seated by the young women at the front of the diner. "Hi, welcome to Ralph's," she says, handing us our menus. "I'll be back in a moment to take your orders," and she walks off. "What were you thinking of getting," Bryce asks me with his face already buried in the menu. "I'm really craving french toast this morning," I say trying to find the french toast in the menu. "I really want some waffles," Bryce says showing the waffles on the menu. "Those look good," I reply.

The waitress comes back and takes our orders and quickly leaves to go help someone at another table. "So the boys, Nessa, and Olivia come back today so get ready for a bunch of questions. They've all been texting me all week about us but I'm just ignoring them," Bryce says, rolling his eyes. "Ugh, that's just great. Where were they anyway?" I ask and then taking a sip of the water the waitress brought us. "They all went to New York for a week but left me, Jaden, Mads, and Dixie behind because we missed the daily meeting before they went," Bryce tells me. "Griffin left his own girlfriend?" I ask him. Griffin can't go anywhere without Dixie so this is really surprising. "Well he was going to wake her up the morning they went but she didn't wake up on time," Bryce responds back shrugging his shoulders. Shortly after he said that our food came and we just ate and talked for about another hour. 

Bryce point of view: 

Talking and eating breakfast with Addison was by far the best part of my week... besides that kiss on the beach, which was probably the best part of my year. I would love to drive straight home and throw her right on the bed, but she deserves to be taken on a proper date first. 

When we got home I had to mentally prepare myself for the bombard of questions that were to come from our friends. I walk in and the first thing I see is everyone who lives in the house sitting on the couches watching tv and eating pancakes.

 "Where were you guys, huh?" Griffin asks us. "We went out to the beach 'cause we woke up early and then went to breakfast, chill," I reply back to him. "Did you guys like make out on the beach too?" Kio joins in. Kio literally stays in his room all day and plays video games but as soon as there's drama he's all about it. "I'm sure he asked her out on a date too," Quinton says. What the hell, do I live in a house full of fucking detectives? I fire back at him quickly saying, "What's up with you and Cynthia, bitch?!?" "What's up with you and Addison, bitch?!?" Ok, I gave him that one. "Oh come on buds, we all know their dating," Josh says, throwing his hands at us. "Hey, Addison's like my sister, so if there's something going on I want to know," Jaden says while raising an eyebrow. "How do you guys even know anything? You were gone for a week!" I say. "We have a groupchat without you're annoying ass and we talked about it on there," Blake says. "I have no idea what's going  on, but I LOVE it," Olivia ( she just moved in two weeks ago, so she's not in any groupchats yet ) says between bites of popcorn. How the fuck this chick get popcorn so fast? "Come on Addison," I say grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs, luckily no one said anything about that.

I feel like this chapter was a little shorter than the other ones but I think it's still pretty good. Anyways, I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter and comment for more : ) and yes I know that the titles of the chapters can be really confusing but they kinda make sense once you read the actual chapter ( why'd I say the word chapter so much lmao? )