Twenty-five

Cara's eyes roamed around the room of the Super Star, an all too familiar place where they used to sneak out to when they were kids. Her eyes flickered to the group of children who were standing just beside them, party hats adorning their heads and smiles plastered across their faces. Balloons and party banners decorated the area. She felt bad, watching the children laugh and have fun, not knowing that the world was about to end.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther spoke up, cutting the silence. "For what?" Diego questioned, his eyebrows furrowed. "To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya" Luther replied. This causes Allison to slap his chest with her notepad, a scolding glare on her face.

"That bitch" Cara muttered out under her breath, sending Luther a cold glare. She still couldn't forgive him for locking Vanya up in a vault all for his disgusting, self-centered reasons. "Calm down" Ben told her, sensing the invisible fumes that were most likely coming out of his sister's ears.

"I-" Luther sighed as he looked at his siblings who were all staring at him due to his response. "We may not have a choice, Allison." Diego quickly cuts him off, "Bullshit. There's always options" He argued. "Yeah, like what?" Five scoffed. A few seconds of silence fill the two before Diego speaks up, "I don't know."

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere" Luther cuts in, getting up to his feet."Or... here" Klaus spoke up, gesturing to the newspaper he was holding.

Cara immediately jumps off the bar counter and stands behind Klaus to get a better look. The rest of the group do the same, leaning in to look at what their brother was referring to. "Look at this" Klaus said, showing them an event poster. More specifically, a poster for Vanya's performance at the St. Pluvium Chamber Orchestra.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight" Diego uttered as he read the details of the event

"Hello" a voice cuts them off causing the group to turn to the direction of the sound. There stood a young employee, an awkward look on her face. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave" the girl shrugged, sending them a smile. Their eyes all trail to the manager who was sending them a dead-eyed glare as he slammed a pair of bowling shoes on the counter.

"Whose turn is it?" Diego rolled his eyes, turning to his siblings. "Oh for-" Luther sighed in annoyance, leaning down to take a bowling ball from the retriever and throwing it in the direction of the lanes, not tearing his eyes away from the manager. The ball bounces on one of the lanes causing a blunt thud to fill the room. The ball continues to bounce down the lane before hitting all of the pins at the end.

Allison then proceeds to write on her notepad before bringing it up to Luther's view, 'she's our sister'. "We're the only ones capable of stopping this" Luther replied. "We have a responsibility to Dad" The moment Diego hears those words, he quickly turns to his brother. "To Dad?! No, i've heard enough about-" Luther quickly cuts him off, "he sacrificed everything to bring us back together.

"I'm with Luther on this one" Five spoke up. "We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one." Klaus and Ben share a look before turning to Cara. Ben raises his eyebrows before nodding at Klaus who sends them a questioning glance. Understanding what they meant, Cara nods at the two, "it's worth a shot"

"Hey, you know, guys, uh.." Klaus spoke up, his eyes roaming across his siblings' faces. "Maybe I could help." Five rolls his eyes at his brother, once again, not taking him seriously. "Now's not the time" Luther replied, not paying attention to Klaus. "No, let him finish" Diego defended causing Luther to send him a look of confusion. "He saved my life today" Diego explained, looking at Klaus who gets up to his feet.