page 5

I slowly walked into the living room. My father lied there limp on the floor. To men stood over him and made sure he didn't get up.

My father laid in his own blood and my eyes widened. I tried to catch my breathe as the men started speaking.

"I gave you one fucking chance too many David, why the fuck have you not given us the fucking boy?!" The taller of the two men spoke up.

My father lifted his head and opened his mouth. But the shorter of the men grabbed a knife and did a swift move, opening and pointed the blade at my father. His cloak was torn a bit more then the others.

Something about these two wasn't right. I kept quiet and continued to listen.

"Without lifting your head David! Tell us, where is the fucking boy." The guy spat.

Something in me sparked and I felt the room around me spin. Flames glowing as I turned around. I didn't like it.

I was floating and I had everything in the house in my control. The two men looked up at me as I drifted towards them.

They started taking off their hoods and I could since their emotions. The shorter was amazed, the taller in shock and trying to keep his mouth shut.

The taller had a scar across his lip, his eyes blazing red. He had a flame tattoo going around his whole arm. He had dark hair, laying in his eyes. The shorter had freckles around his face, his dark red fading to purple hair. His eyes were a bright purple and he had a knives tattooed on his arm.

I dropped to the floor. "Who the fuck are you two?" I said with venom in my voice.

The two of their emotions turned instantly to back to hostile. The taller of the two drew flames to his hands, and the shorter one moved swiftly with his blades and pointed them at me. Bringing more to float behind him, and they were pointed to me too.

I felt calm, I don't know why, but I was. I felt a wave of relief go over me, as I felt my control of the four elements in my control.

"So, your the boy the head council have been trying to get a hold of." The taller started.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned, I gave both of them a calm, yet hostile look. The two flinched.

"We, um, we are here to take you home, with us. We'd have to explain more in the way there, but you have to come with us." The shorter man was hesitant with his words.

I looked at both men, and glanced down at the man who did an awful job at raising me.

"Where are you taking me?" Was my final question for them. The taller opened a small portal on the ground.

"We are taking you home, Caleb. You've been hidden here from birth, and the head council is Waiting for you. Please, sir, drop everything in your control, and follow us." The shorter of the men pleaded.

The taller man's bright red eyes fell to the floor, looking at my father. "David, you are stripped away of your mess." With that, he kicked his stomach, and motioned me to come fourth.

I hesitated, I just made friends, and one I was falling for. I looked at the men, and I nodded, I knew I wanted to still be able to talk to Dakato.

I went into the portal.

Dakota's pov

I laid on my bed, just looking at the ceiling. I felt my cheeks grow hot, and then I imagined Caleb in my arms. Something about him... I don't know what, but I felt my member grow, I could feel it touching the fabric of my clothes.

I continued to think of Caleb, in ways I would have never thought about anyone in my life. Long, desperate kissing, his lips on my neck, my hand on his chest... I felt it throb. I looked at it, and brushed my hand across it.

I gasped, touching it again, but more desperate this time.

I heard the front door open, and someone rushing towards my room and pounding on my door. My mood was ruined and I jumped to tie an hoodie around my waist since my aroused member wasn't going away.

Brooke threw open my door, and slammed it shut. I looked her over, she was in a pastel lesbian colored shirt, and torn jeans.

She limped to my bed, and that's when I noticed her knees bleeding and a cut on her forehead.

"Brooke, you ok?" I asked, setting my hand on her shoulder as she threw herself down. "No, actually, I came here, if it's ok with your mom and all, to live. I'm done with my rich homophobic parents, and I'm sick of them never telling me no. So, I want to get a job, and I'll pay you both, I just need a place to live!" She took a deep breath after that.

I hugged her. Trying not to let my aroused member to touch her.

"Brooke, what happened to your knees, and your forehead?" I reached for her hands, and seen they were just as bad as her knees, and seen her back bleeding.

"My parents whipped me, and I ran away, with that, I fell multiple times and I scratched my knees and hands." She whispered this and I could feel her start to shake, and she started to sob.

"Shhh, I'm here Brooke, I'm here." I soothed her to sleep, and I lifted her and set her in the second guest room that we have given to her.

I went to my mother that night, and we talked about how to help Brooke and both agreed to let her move in. She was already living here, she had clothes that she has been sneaking over, shampoo, and a bunch of items that she's considered important, or worth selling for money if she needed to.

I kissed my mom's forehead that night, and found she had a fever. "Mom, you should really go lie down, I'll carry you even." I looked into her hazel eyes, and pleaded with mine.

My mother smiled at me, and gave me her hand. "Alright, I'll go to bed." I helped her to her room, and I laid a cool wash cloth on her forehead, and set the vomit bucket next to her side of the bed. I kissed her one more time and went to my own bed.

That night, I had many dreams about Caleb, and they all triggered me to wake up, when I finally was able to fall asleep and stay asleep, I woke up the next day with my bed soaked. I cleaned everything that morning, and made breakfast for everyone before they woke up.