.3 friday night lights

It's the second day of school today and it is more chill than yesterday

It's the second day of school today and it is more chill than yesterday. Lizzie would still glare at me during music class. Josie however wouldn't even look at me. In history class I tried talking to her but it was just small talk or nods so I gave up eventually it's clear she wants nothing to do with me all I wanted was a friendship but I had to drop it.

During lunch, Sebastian sat next to me and he would flirt, I'll admit I would flirt back myself but it was all playfully teasing.

Also, I would notice Landon and Josie since there table wasn't too far from ours. Landon was a bit clingy I could tell but I guess that's what Josie liked.

Now I'm currently in the lockers changing, to go tryout for the girls soccer team.

"Boo" Hope says trying to scare me but it doesn't work.

"Ahh, you scared me" I say sarcastically putting my hands up.

She just laughs "are you ready for try outs?" She tells me sitting down.

"Yeah, I'm a bit nervous since I haven't played in a long while but I just need to get this over with" I tell her honestly putting my soccer cleats on.

"I'm sure you're going to do just fine, I'm gonna have to be with the girls practicing but when your done I'll meet you back here" Hope tells me and I just nod and make my way to the field.

It's a sunny day not too hot though which to me is perfect. As I'm walking to the field I notice the cheerleading team practicing.

Maya notices me and I notice her she smiles at me and waves so I wave back when suddenly I bump into someone.

"Watch it! Maybe if you focused on where your walking instead of getting distracted by miss cheerleader over there you wouldn't keep bumping into me" Josie says and it's sounds like a hint of jealousy in her tone.

I look at her confused.

"Will you weren't distracted, you could've easily walked past me, but no you bumped into me" I tell her with a sarcastic smile.

"Whatever's" she then eyes me up and down.
"Are you trying out for soccer?" She asks me and I'm just surprised she's actually talking to me.

"Yeah.. I don't know if you remember I" but she cuts me off.

"Yeah, I remember you play soccer.. goodluck." She says and then walks away with some posters. And I just shake my head and chuckle.

I'm now walking on the field and I notice Coach Howard

"Miss Mikaelson great your here let's get started" she tells me with a smile.