.15 winter break

Josie

Josie

I couldn't understand why I had broke down because I had seen Sophia and Sebastian after we danced.

I wasn't jealous I couldn't be.

So when Sophia went up to me asking if I was okay I told her I was crying because of Landon. Because he had walked out on me left me there standing.

Truth is although I don't think I would admit it out loud was that it hurt me that the dance meant everything to me while Sophia on the other hand acted as if it was nothing and went off to kiss Sebastian.

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror today was Friday and then winter break would start.

Me and Sophia had already presented the song we did and we got a A for it.

But after what had happened I realized I had to put some distance between us because it was confusing.

Landon was still avoiding me even though I had reached out to him we didn't break up but he wanted some space.

So everything with my life was clearly all over the place.

There's a knock at my door and then Lizzie enters.

"I have to conclusion that I am over Justin and I have decided to be open to meeting new people." She tells me so randomly.

"That's great maybe be open to Mg." I tell her and she chuckles.

"Mg? I'm sure he's over me besides I wouldn't want to ruin what we already have." Lizzie says and I just nod.

Even though I think Mg is the type of guy she deserves.

"Right, well Landon is still mad at me but he's picking me up today do you need a ride?" I ask her.

"Mg is picking me up." Lizzie says and I smile.

"Of course he is." I tell her teasing and she rolls her eyes.

When I walk outside Landon is there and I get in the car the whole ride is quiet so I just look out the window.

Sophia

It had been one week since dancing with Josie, and to be fair I had danced with people before but when I danced with her it felt different, it felt right.

After the dance when Sebastian kissed me I wanted to push him away because I was still dazed from my touch my hands being on Josie's waist while my other hand held hers.

But before I could push him away Josie was there and she had broke down she told me it was because of Landon and I felt angry because Josie didn't deserve that she deserved better.

I even thought after the dance things would get better me and her would become closer friends but instead she was avoiding me.

I'm by my locker with Hope and Maya they're talking and then I see Josie walk inside the school with Landon.