.17 welcome back timberwolves

Josie

Josie

A New year means many things a fresh start, starting again and with a New Year comes change New Goals, New friendships, New Romances, New Drama. But sometimes even with all the new, some things never change.. and good thing.

For some people a new year means getting better grades, or working out more finally giving up a bad habit..

But for me the New year started off with my lips on the girl I crushed on when I was young and her kissing me back and admitting she had also crushed on me.

Let's just say it wasn't something I'd expect to happen especially all at once.

And what made it worst was that yeah I was dating Landon but I did not regret kissing Sophia Mikaelson.

Flashback

"Oh, my god." I say out loud me and Sophia had kissed and now we were seconds away from being caught by Lizzie.

"Shit shit!" I tell myself freaking out.

Sophia on the other hand if she's freaking out she knows how to hide it.

"I was going more for like oh my god that was a pretty great kiss not shit shit." She says sarcastically.

How can she be acting so relaxed?

"You need to hide." I tell her grabbing her off my bed looking around my room.

"In the closet now!" I tell her pushing her in.

"Really you're putting me in the closet?" She says.

"Shhh." I say closing the door and calming myself down.

"Josie open the door." Lizzie speaks up again more loudly.

I take a deep breath and then walk to the door. Lizzie is there arms crossed.

"Why are you in your room? Is there someone in here?" She says.

"What? No, I uh I just needed some space from everyone." I tell her trying not to sound nervous.

"Hmm, right well Landon is looking for you." She says.

Right. Shit again.

Landon, my boyfriend the person I should be kissing not Sophia.

Lizzie moves from the door and signals for me to leave my room. I look at the closet and then at the door and sigh.

I guess Sophia can figure out how to secretly come out my room although I do feel a little guilty for just leaving her.

But I cannot act more suspicious so I smile at Lizzie and walk out my room.

End of flashback

So now here I am getting ready for the first day back at school from winter break.

To make things worst after I left my room on New Year's Eve I never went back to check on Sophia I assumed she came out the closet but for the rest of the night I had to avoid her.