.14 Miss Mystic Falls

Josie

Josie

It's that time of year every girl looks forwards too Miss Mystic Falls. I personally have always wanted to win to follow in my moms footsteps but.. so has Lizzie.

So I have always pushed the thought aside because it meant that Lizzie would be happy and that's all I wanted for her to be happy.

I've been up for a couple minutes now looking at the ceiling daydreaming of me wearing a beautiful dress I smile at the thought.

But that thought is cut short since Lizzie bursts through my room door.

"Wakey wakey." She says happily.

"I'm definitely awake now." I tell her back with a sarcastic smile.

"Tomorrow is Mystic Falls.." Lizzie says excited.

"Yes Lizzie I know."

"Good, so today I'm going to go check on the dress and do my nails so what do you say sister tag along?" She tells me and I'm about to respond when I get a text.

Sophia

- Goodmorning partner don't forget about our study date :)

I look at the text and can't help but smile and roll my eyes. I reply back quickly.

- didn't forget, and it's not a DATE! ._.

Lizzie clears her throat I had forgotten she was waiting for me to respond.

"Oh um I can't I had already planned to work on the project with Sophia today." I tell her back getting up from my bed and opening the curtains.

"Seriously? Please don't tell me you're still crushing on Sophia and this project is just and excuse." Lizzie says and the thought makes a nervous.

Of course I was not still crushing on her.

"No I'm not, that was just a childhood crush plus you're forgetting I'm with Landon." I tell her and she sighs.

"Fine I guess Mg can tag along after all he actually enjoys time with me." She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah because he's been crushing on you since forever." I tell her.

"Well can we blame him? I am beautiful." Lizzie says proudly.

It wasn't a lie my sister really was beautiful. I wish I could have some of her confidence.

It's been about two hours already and I ate breakfast, cleaned my room and showered. I'm currently changing and for some reason I want to look nice.

Was it because Sophia was coming? Of course not.

Also ever since the carnival Landon had been acting a bit petty. Especially since I told him about Sophia coming over to work on the project.