.25 it's a 80's dance valentines day

Sophia

Sophia

The 80s valentines dance the event all the love birds, hopeless romantic, and even the realist had been waiting for that and for many reasons.

My reason was because getting high made it better the past week I was still benched from soccer but next game I would finally play which meant celebration at least for me.

Also I found out Josie did decide to go with Finch to the dance after all. 

It made want to know Finch because she didn't give me a good feeling if I'm being honest but I didn't really have time since I had been spending the week with Lexi and apparently Josie with Finch.

The only times we talked where in class about school work.

Also she had told me she wasn't ready to date not to long ago but now she was spending time with Finch so it was confusing.

I wasn't judging her it just worried me because like I had said Finch just wasn't what Josie deserved.

Even though I barely even knew her.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Hope calling me out it was Friday after school already.

"Hey, practiced finished so I'm heading home with Ethan your gonna stay?" She asks me.

While I keep practicing my shots.

"Uh yeah, I'm meeting with Lexi after her ASB meeting." I tell her and she nods and walks away.

I continue kicking the ball into the net repeatedly and repeatedly until I go to grab my bottle of water.

Then I notice Finch sitting down on the benches. It makes me roll my eyes at how dumb she looks.

"Hey, you" Lexi then says from behind me making me turn I smile at her.

"Hey." I tell her and she kicks one of the balls but she misses so I laugh because it was adorable.

She punches me softly.

"Hey, I tried okay I just didn't get the soccer gene like Cassie." She says with a soft chuckle.

"True but you got a better gene." I tell her.

"Oh yeah what gene is that?" She asks me crossing her hands.

"The kicking a ball and missing adorable gene." I tell her and she smiles.

A pretty smile of course.

"You're cheesy." She tells me and I shrug.

"Ehh, I'm alright." I tell her and she smiles at me and I smile back at her.

I then pick up the soccer balls and my stuff so we could leave since I told her I'd go to her house today to make up for last time.

"Let me just shower kick and change and I'll meet you back here?" I ask her as we walk.