.26 happy birthday, josie

Sophia

Sophia

One month it had been one month since the little argument or whatever had been happened between me and Josie.

It's not like we weren't friends we still were we just didn't hang out, or even poke at one another..

But I can't really blame her not after what happened the night after the party when she texted me and we talked outside her house.

Flashback

I'm outside of her house and to be honest my head is all over the place especially my feelings because seeing Josie with Finch makes me feel things, things friends should not feel.

I should be happy for her and I am but there's a part of wishing it was me and her and I don't really understand what that could mean.

All I know is I'm not enough for her and all I would do is hurt her and I just can't do that to her.

The front door opens and Josie walks towards me arms crossed.

"I got your text." She says.

"I'm sorry, for how I acted at the party and walking away like that." I tell her genuinely.

She sighs softly.

"Why don't you just admit what you were doing?" She asks me.

"What? Was I doing?" I ask her.

"Reminding me that you existed." She tells me a bit angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about I just came to apologize." I tell her with a scoff.

"You cared about the kiss between me and Finch or you wouldn't have mentioned it." She says.

"No I told you before I didn't, I don't care." I tell her back.

But I definitely do care.

"Stop lying!" She tells me loudly.

"Why would I lie? Stop being such a baby!" I tell her back also loudly.

"Oh and you're such an adult? You watched from the porch what we did and then mocked me about it." She tells me and I shake my head.

I don't respond because I don't know what to say.

"Sophia, I'm gonna ask you a simple question because I keep saying it's all in my head but I sometimes feel like it might not." Josie tells me softly.

I nod.

"Is there something going on between us I mean do you even like me Sophia because I'm starting to believe that you lied about having a crush on me when we were younger I mean we kissed and yes we agreed it was just a kiss but was it really just a kiss?" She tells me.

Of course it wasn't just a kiss I want to tell her.

"Josie of course I like you, and I mean that night that we kissed I was pretty waisted." I tell her back.