.21 are you high?

It's February already the month of romance, love, friendship's etc

It's February already the month of romance, love, friendship's etc. It's also been a long time since I've had a smoke, a cigarette smoke now I had started painting and drawing more like I used to.

But to be honest I did miss it a bit the feeling at least of the smoke being inhaled and exhaled.

Also this past month we had won another game already and we tied another game.

Hope and Ethan where still in their honeymoon stage which I was happy for both of them especially Hope.

Since she had finally let herself be in a relationship.

Landon was still a douche who would glare at Josie and I during lunch but mine and Josie's friendship was getting stronger each day we'd hang out.

Even though I'd still poke at her and annoy her at times with my remarks.

As for Noah and Veronica they really fit into the school. Veronica was part of ASB now with the help of Josie.

Noah and Mg both where comic book nerds even Lizzie but I don't think she's admitted that to herself yet at least not out loud.

Also Luka the new guy was actually pretty cool we had some stuff in common and I can tell he had the hots for Hope.

"It's been one month." Lizzie tells me popping out of nowhere in front of my locker.

"What?" I say confused grabbing some textbooks.

"Since Josie and Landon broke up." She says looking around almost saying it in a whisper.

"Oh." I say "Why are you whispering?" I then ask her with a chuckle.

"Because if Josie hears me mention it she'll.." Lizzie says but she doesn't finish her sentence.

"If I hear you what?" Josie says appearing out of nowhere to with a soft smile.

"Josie oh there's my textbook bye." Lizzie says and then walks away.

Josie looks at her confused and then back at me.

"What was that about?" She asks me.

"Oh you know Lizzie just being Lizzie, anyways I've been thinking Mg and Veronica have been hanging out a lot lately." I tell her and she nods.

"They have its the first time I see Mg hanging out with a girl that's not me, Cassie or Lizzie." She says with a chuckle.

"Exactly, so how about me and you become their wingwoman's." I tell her moving my eyebrows up and down playfully.

She laughs.

"That probably won't turn out good but I'm down for it." She says with a smile.

"Or it might actually turn out quite good." I tell her back with a smile.