𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉

part 3 of Jdxhvc as she requested it!
♪you were good to me- jeremy zucker, chelsea cutler

for some reason you all like this mini series soo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ R/G/N 'so attached to a random abbreviation' quoted by the requestee herself and seconded by moi

Y/N~ your name

C/N~ crush's name

R/N~ rival's name (she can stfu)

R/G/N~ random guy's name

#LoveForR/G/N

♡︎

"Y/N! Hey!"

I was standing outside R/G/N's front door, holding an umbrella over my head to shield myself from the heavy rain. It was the next day and both me and C/N had agreed to go and tell R/G/N and R/N about what had happened. 

I was pretty nervous and my nerves only increased at the fact that R/G/N was smiling at me so lovingly, looking like the last thing on his mind was our break-up. 

"Do you mind if I..."

"Oh yeah, of course!" He gently took my hand and pulled me inside, shutting the door on the relentless rainfall that had left my umbrella soaking wet. I let him continue holding my hand as I just didn't want to hurt him. He was genuinely one of the sweetest people I knew.

After taking off my shoes and placing my umbrella against the wall, I followed him into his living room. His little sister was playing with Legos on the floor and gave me a toothy grin before going back to her castle. 

"I'm sorry again for cancelling our date yesterday." He said apologetically. "I promise that-"

"Um R/G/N?" 

R/G/N lowered his head and turned to look right at me, one brow lifted up in curiosity. 

"I- uhh" I blushed ferociously and started twiddling my thumbs, a nervous habit I had. 

"Y/N what's wrong? Did something happen or..."

"I'm sorry but we have to break up." I just about managed to blurt out. I quickly fixated my gaze upon my lap, in order to avoid looking at R/G/N but I was too late. The look of hurt on his face was undeniable. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes, his sister obliviously giggling in a corner as she made two of her Lego people kiss each other. 

"Can you at least tell me why?" His voice was barely above a whisper, his gaze flickering from me to the floor. Tears sprung to my eyes and I hastily wiped them away. I had never seen him act like this before.

"Yesterday I met up with C/N. And... well... we kinda hit it off again. I forgave him and he apologised to me and in that moment I realised that- that I still love him. I still love him a lot."

R/G/N nodded and sat up straighter, giving me a soft smile.

"I understand and I won't get in the way of your relationship with him. If you want to break up then it's fine but... can we at least stay friends?"