° 3 °

----------------------------------------------

' UNEDITED '

RESPECT BY BTS

Do check out Young Master Xu's Alluring Wife by Oluwanifemi921.

Happy 7th Anniversary to BTS!

There's a picture of Fefe up there.
----------------------------------------

We walked back to the class and grabbed our school bags. The walk to the hostel seemed longer as Chioma continued talking about some model's fancy clothes.

Not that I and Fefe were fashion driven, but I would be unfair to let Chioma talk all by herself. A frown wore its face to Fefe's face when we reached our hostel and found the girls outside.

"Why isn't our hostel opened?" Chioma asked a girl who was shouting on top of her lungs.

"Is it not Snr Jessica, she said we took last in the Wednesday inspections" the girl replied.

"So?" Chioma retorted.

"She said she's not opening the gate until 6" the girl replied.

"She's mad" Fefe replied as the girl looked at Fefe puzzled. I wasn't surprised in the least, I just laughed as Fefe asked the girls to make way of her.

Fefe was pretty popular because of her boyish looks. She liked baggy clothes that made her look like a carefree guy, more so that she acted like one too.

Fefe frown grew widely as she discovered the gate was actually locked. I felt a bad premonition in the pit of my stomach.

Fefe removed her school bag and thew it to me. I hastily caught it and turned to her.

Fefe held on the steel bars of the gate before shaking it vigorously.

Our Hostel prefects came rushing out at that moment. Snr Jessica's eyes were blazing with fire as she approached.

"Are you mad?" Jessica asked glaring at Fefe.

Fefe raised an eyebrow "I thought you guys weren't going to come out" Fefe replied making the faces of our HPs comfort in displeasure.

"Why were you shaking the gate like that?" One of the HPs, Lola asked angry.

"On what basis do you have to keep us outside, even in the sun?" Fefe asked.

"You still have the guts to ask?" Another of the HPs asked clapping her hands.

"You SSS2 students are so full of yourselves, you guys claim to be neat and all that outside yet you leave the hostel dirty every day and today you came last in the inspection" Folu added.

Fefe shrugged "Well, that's not our fault and point of correction, I thought the cleaners clean up the hostel everyday" Fefe replied.

I noticed our HPs already getting mad.

"Not your fault? Who's then?" Mayowa asked.

"Why do we have HPs? Is it not to coordinate the hostel and make its clean? To help settle dispute and make sure there is peace in the hostel. We took last, that's means one thing, you guys failed to do your duty. Why are we at the receiving end?" Fefe asked scratching her low hair.

Silence descended as what Fefe said processed in everyone's brains. Before long, the girls had begun to echo Fefe. Fefe leaned lazily against the gate.

"Snr Jessica, please will you open the gates now? The sun is really scorching" Fefe drawled.

Jessica and others were rooted to the spot. After a while, Mayowa walked to the gate and opened the padlock. We swarm in and went into our different rooms. Luckily for us, our room didn't have a Room Cap.

Each Hostel had 4 HPs, the HPs stayed in four separate rooms as Room Caps. Chioma started clapping for Fefe as we entered the room.

"Nice one mehn" Chioma said pulling out her sneakers.

"Fefe, thank you" one of our room girls said and others started thanking her.

They weren't that surprised as everyone, people who knew Fefe wouldn't be.

She was the girl her parents had hoped desperately for. After her mom have five boys, she gave up giving birth to a female child and then Fefe came along.

Growing up in the boys environment, Fefe behaved and acted like one. She wouldn't grow her hair and preferred it low like her elder brothers. Even her walking gesture resembled that of a guy.

She hated people being bossy and over domineering. She had never bothered to hide it one bit and any senior who had crossed paths will Fefe had met their doom.

Fefe was a flawless speaker, she was one of the debating team and thanks to her, awards flooded the debate team award room. She liked watching football and basketball.

If someone asked to describe Fefe, I'll rather say she was handsome because she really was, she was a reckless, carefree, handsome girl. Anything she tried to do, she was the best well except that she couldn't beat me in academics.

How we became friends even till now, I don't really know. Despite our huge differences, we just easily vibes and here we are, celebrating five years of friendship.

"Did you see Snr Jessica's face? I bet she felt like she had being slapped" I said as I busted into laughter.

The bell for siesta was heard as I hurried unlocked my locker and grabbed two bags of Cheeseballs.

Cheeseballs is my second love.

I didn't bother to remove my unform as I dropped my net. I hid the bags of Cheeseballs under my pillow as I closed her eyes slightly. Footsteps soon waffled into the room and I heard Snr Folu's voice.

"That girl is in this room?" Folu asked.

"That's what Joy told me" Jessica replied.

"Her name is Fele or something" Jessica added, irritation evident in her voice.

"Let's go, we have plenty of time to deal with her" Jessica said as I heard retreating footsteps and the room was quiet once again.

I opened my eyes and turned to Fefe. Fefe was assembling a puzzle in her hand.

"What do you think they're gonna do?" I asked.

"I'll like to see" Fefe replied mockery in her voice.

Oops, I didn't tell you guys that the Director Micheals, the current Director for Student Affairs is Fefe's brothers best friend. He spoils her rotten.

I laughed as I reached under my pillow and pulled the first bag of Cheeseballs out. I tore it open and started popping them into my mouth.

Chioma peered at me front her bed. She was my bunkmate while Fefe was my sides.

"Toke, pass me chimballs abeg" Chioma whispered laughing at her own pronouciation of Cheeseballs. I laughed quietly as I reached under my pillow and pulled out the second bag before stretching it to Chioma.

"Thank you" Chioma whispered.

I finished the Cheeseballs and neatly folded it and placed it under my pillow. I closed my eyelids and played with my fingers. I didn't even know when my fingers dropped on their own accord and I was breathing evenly.

--------------------------------

This Fefe girl is madd ehn....

I had a friend who hated our seniors too.

My brothers hate their seniors too, bullied them too much.

Did you hate your seniors too or their was this particular one you hated?