° 30 °

----------------------

" UNEDITED "

PROPOSE BY BTS

---------------------------

"You and Snr Phil are the talk of the school" Chioma said as I laughed.

"How's Snr Semiloore?" I asked.

Chioma blushed slightly "He's too passive" Chioma replied with a pout.

"It makes me feel weird. Like I'm the guy and he's the girl" Chioma added as Fefe chuckled.

"No. You are just been anxious, I think the relationship is going at a normal phase. Don't rush things" Fefe said.

"Snr Phil" Chioma suddenly called out and I looked up to see Phil, Promise and Dann walking towards us.

Fefe turned red as soon as she turned Dann and turned. She wanted to run away, she had been desperately avoiding Dann since the garden episode.

"Another step Fehintola and I'll kill you" Dann said slowly and Fefe froze.

Fehintola?

That's your full name ode, her subconscious said as Fefe slowly turned.

"Snr Phil, Snr Promise good evening" Fefe greeted.

"Did you not see me?" Dann asked wearing a smile.

"How did you know my full name?" Fefe asked.

Very few people knew her full name. There was even a time Tobi wrote the class list and wrote Fefe as her name.

"You surprised?" Dann asked stopping in front of Fefe who sucked him in a breath. He actually smelt like sweets. She had been around him a lot of times, why was she just realizing he smelt like sweets?

"You like sweets?" Fefe asked unconsciously.

"Hmmmm.... And chocolates" Dann replied as I took Fefe's hand.

"Let's talk" He added as he dragged her away.

"Snr Phil" I called out with a smile.

Phil rubbed my head as usual with a light smile and I slowly pushed his hand away.

"I told you to stop doing that, you are making look like a puppy" I said with a pout. But the reverse was the case, I liked him touching my hair, I liked it so much.

I glanced up at Promise. He was looked into space and I frowned subconsciously; he looked...... Lonely. Ever since the episode on the field; I stayed away from him.

I tried to be less noticeable during preps and avoided him. Everyone knew something was up with him because he didn't smile or laugh, he just carried a sombre expression.

"Phil, I'll see you later" Promise said as he walked away. He didn't even spare me a glance.

I looked at Phil and saw him looking at Promise's back and he let out a small sigh.

"Is he okay?" I asked Phil.

Friends meant a lot to Phil, Promise meant a lot to him; that I was sure of. He was still my friend in some ways too.

Phil shook his head sadly "I don't know. He's getting more distant every day. I'm scared, really scared" Phil said clenching his fists.

He couldn't decipher what had ticked off Promise moody attitude lately. Sometimes he fell into this mood but it never lasted long and he soon came back to himself but this time, Phil felt that something was different.