°19 °

---------------------------

" UNEDITED "

ZERO O' CLOCK BY BTS

WHO ELSE IS WATCHING 'IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY"?  IT'S THE LATEST KOREAN DRAMA.

I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY.... LIKE REALLY CRAZY........ WHY DONT THEY RELEASE THEIR EPISODES FASTER EHN?

YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVENT, ITS DOPE AND SO EMOTIONAL. THE MOVIE IS TEACHING ME A LOT OF THINGS..... HMMMMMM....

OYA, OYA, DRAMA TIME.

-------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and I quickly checked under my pillow and grabbed my wristwatch.

4:58am.

I sighed as I stood up from my bed and quickly opened my locker. I quickly changed into shortage and a top before strapping my sneakers on my legs.

My eyes went to the sleeping Chioma and Fefe. My heart clenched looking at them as I locked my locker and started walking out of the dormitory.

We almost never fought. We tolerated each other so well and helped cover up each other flaws. Even the times we fought, it didn't last up to an hour or so. This was the first time our fight was lasting a day and also the first time I was the cause of the fight.

I swallowed my saliva as I rubbed my arms. The cold wind blew against my skin as I continued my walk to the field.

What if he isn't there? What if he forgot again?

I brushed the thought off as I hastened my feet towards the field. I couldn't decipher why I was happy.

Well maybe because I was going to see Snr Phil. Seeing him alone would make anyone happy.

The field was slightly dark and silent when I got there. No trace of humans could be found on the field. My previous thoughts came rushing to me as I pursed my lips.

He forgot again.

I swallowed my saliva and turned to start going back to the hostel. I had never felt so bitter.

Why did I think he was going to come?

Maybe because he was nice to me, I answered myself remembering his laugh from the previous day which was so different from his personality.

He was still that cold, aloof and indifferent boy after all.

"Where are you going?"

The familiar alluring voice startled me. I spun around immediately and found Phil standing a few meters away from me. A smile wore its way to my face and I released a sigh I didn't realise I was holding.