° 28 °

-----------------

" UNEDITED "

WE ON BY BTS

-------------------

Fefe walked into the dormitory a solemn look on her face. Her eyes went to my bed and our gazes met. Chioma stood up hastily.

"Fefe, you don't have to keep malice or get angry at Toke. Anyone would fall in love with him after spending some much time with him. So many people like him even when he hasn't spent a minute with them" Chioma asked.

"Fefe, I know how well you priotize Snr Meera, I won't get angry if you won't talk to me again" I said slowly. I already felt tears pulling at the side of my eyes. I didn't want to accept the fact that I might lose my best friend.

Fefe smiled wryily "I totally understand the both of you. Snr Meera means a lot to me but you were my best friend before I had a school mother" Fefe said as she sat on my bed.

I was so surprised and I released a sigh I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thank you" I said as I engulfed her in a big hug.

"You are welcome babe" Fefe murmured into my ears.

"So here's the part I want to hear, how did you fall in love? Last time I checked, its the first time you are fancying a guy" Fefe said with a grin.

Nah, I had always fancied him. The only one I had ever fancied.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Semiloore whistled slightly as he walked towards his class. His deskmate came rushing out and wore a grin as soon as he saw him.

"Baba o" he hailed.

Semiloore wore a creatfallen expression "What is it?" Semiloore asked.

"How will you make such a beauty wait for you for almost an hour?" He asked.

Semiloore frowned "Who?" He asked.

"That SSS2 girl nah, that one that is very very fine" his desk mate said and Semiloore hissed as he pushed him out of the way. There was only one fine girl he knew in SSS2 but she had told him off and he hadn't seen her ever since.

Semiloore walked into the class and found Chioma seating on his seat. The boys swarmed around her. His eyes held an hint of surprise before he masked it and walked to his seat.

Chioma shot up immediately. She swallowed her saliva as she stared at Semiloore. He had his usual indifferent face on. Its been a while since she saw him and he looked way more handsome than before.

"Follow me" Semiloore said as he walked out of the class.

Semiloore led Chioma through the walkway until they got to the school garden.

"How may I help you?" Semiloore asked.

Chioma bit her lip as she played with her hands. She didn't even know where to start from.

"You know I have exams tomorrow right?" Semiloore said and Chioma nodded. She knew JAMB started the next day.

"About the other day...... " Chioma started and Semiloore cut her off.

"I know. I stepped out of boundary and tried to pry into a junior's personal life. It was unethical of me. I apologise again, it won't happen again" Semiloore said.

Chioma felt tears rushing to her eyes. What on earth had made her talk to him that way? Because he had defended Toke?

"I apologise for talking to you that way. That was no way to talk to a friend" Chioma said.

"No, its cool" Semiloore said.

Chioma mustered up a small smile as she looked at Semiloore with her big eyes "We are still friends right?" She asked.

"No, we are Senior and Junior who are acquainted. Your words not mine" Semiloore replied and Chioma's smile fell.

"I really have to go, I'll see you around" Semiloore said as he started walking away.

Something told Chioma that if she allowed him to walk away, she wasn't going to see him around. Chioma closed her eyes as a tear slid down her cheeks.

"I like you!" She yelled.

Semiloore froze in his tracks and the statement resounded in his ears.

I like you!

She wasn't talking to him right?

Semiloore slowly turned around to face Chioma. She was already crying and Semiloore suddenly felt ache in his heart.

"Are you talking to me?" Semiloore asked.

Semiloore: No o, your grandpa. How can we be namesakes and you are nothing like me? I'm nothing like you though... Lmao.

"I like  you" Chioma repeated.

"And I'm sorry. I don't want us to be Senior and Junior acquaintances! I don't want it, I take it back" Chioma continued.

Semiloore stood stunned by what Chioma was saying. He couldn't wrap his head around it. Why would she like him? She was 2nd ranked the most beautiful girl on the whole of SSS2 block, why would she like someone like him?

"Why?" Semiloore asked.

Chioma shrugged her shoulders "Do I have to have a reason to like you?" Chioma asked.

"Is this a joke?" Semiloore asked slowly.

"This is me confessing to you, you jerk. Why won't you even look at me once? Everyone says am one of the most beautiful girls in this school but in your front, I don't think I am, you barely spare me a glance" Chioma said pouring out her grievances.

Semiloore opened his mouth to talk but Chioma continued talking.

"I specially told Snr Feranmi to make my makeup catchy because I wanted to look at me but you didn't even take a single glance" Chioma said stamping her foot on the grass.

"I did" Semiloore replied.

"Huh?"

"I took a glance, not just a glance, two glances, three glances. I took pictures too" Semiloore replied and Chioma's eyes widened.

On a normal day she was stunning, how will she have a catchy make up on and he wouldn't spare her a glance? Was she joking?

"You think too much" Semiloore said as he walked towards her. He brought out his handkerchief and started wiping her cheeks.

"Are we still senior and junior acquaintances?" Chioma asked.

"My acquaintances don't get special treatment from me. My special treatment also includes me using my precious handkerchief to wipe their tears" Semiloore replied.

------------------------

SHIP CHIRE HAS SAILEDDDDDDDD........

CHIOMA IS BLUNT OO AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

I'M PROUD OF FEFE THOUGH, YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND BEFORE I HAD A SCHOOL MOTHER.....

SO CUTE.

SEMILOORE™