° 20 °

------------------------------

" UNEDITED "

WAR OF HORMONES BY BTS

ITS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE TRIPLE UPDATE!

LATER, ILL BE PUBLISHING "CLOCKING SIXTEEN" THE BOOK TWO IN THE BAT SERIES. JUST SO YOU SEE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE.

AS WE AGREED, TRIPLE UPDATE AND NO UPDATES NEXT WEEK WHICH MAKES THIS CHAPTER THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS MONTH.

HURRAYYYY.....

---------------------------------

I walked through the field and laughed when I saw Phil sprawled on the field with his torch and textbook as usual. He read for about 30 minutes everyday before we started practice.

Phil still wore his expressionless and aloof face whenever we practised. There was no repetition of the side he showed at the hospital ward. We weren't close but one could say we were on friendly terms and I was now carefree and relaxed around him.

"We are running today" Phil said and I turned to him startled. There were only a few days before the inter house sport ceremony.

"Can you run?" I asked still surprised. I had never seen Phil run. Probably no one had. He jogged with me everyday which told me he had a great stamina but running? I didn't think he was up for it.

"On your mark" Phil said and I kept quiet and went on my knees knowing he was serious.

"I want you to run as fast as you can, two rounds around the field. Its not jogging" Phil said and I nodded. This was new.

"Set, go!" Phil said as I burst into a race. I was shocked to find Phil still standing at the starting line.

I wiped my eyes to be sure I wasn't daydreaming and found him still standing at the starting line. I chuckled; if he couldn't run, he should have said so.

I suddenly felt a strong amount of wind swish past me and by the time I looked again. My jaw dropped as I recognized the person running in front of me. By the time we were done running, my jaw was ajar.

"Wow!" I said.

Phil was sweating already and he gave me a light smile that went almost as soon as it came.

"You are fast! Very fast" I exclaimed in surprise.

Phil shrugged as he sat on the grass. He took sharp breaths while trying to steady his breathing.

"You are catching up quite quickly" Phil said and I nodded.

"You think I would be able to come first in 100m?" I asked.