° 17 °

----------------------------

' UNEDITED '

BLANKET KICK BY BTS....

So guys it came to my notice that I don't really reply comments. Its not that I don't want to; its always so many. Like how do you want me to reply over 100 comments?

I'll be trying to reply though, the ones I can. I like that you comment your opinion and I really appreciate it.

Thank you. So the matter I was going to address, I'm might have being yunno really quiet and you don't know me. I'm a very crazy person; you go nuts; I'll go gaga on you.

Sincerely I'm a type that doesn't care, so you that is spreading the Rumours about me; I don't really care what you say though, but saying I write boring stories, that means you read my books right?  My stories are unrealistic?  I'm sure you read this book as well... Iffa catch you..... Ohhh... From where I've been hearing the rumors, intentionally I did not ask but Iffa catch you because you go messaging my readers and people who don't even know me that I'm a proud person.

Actually I'm saying this here because most of you might have heard it and kept shut. To the majority to tried to reach me and tell me, thank you very much but sincerely except my readers feelings?  I don't care what others think about me; its not as if your opinion puts food on my table or buy me clothes or data.

Hmmmm.... Sha don't let me catch you olohun! You will just die ni.... Lmao...

-------------------------m

"She's still jogging?" Promise asked.

"Yes, I don't know what happened but when she came; her eyes were red and since then she has being jogging" an SSS2 student replied.

"Does anyone know what's wrong with her?" Frank asked.

"She's not that close to people except Fefe and Chioma, the people she's slightly familiar with are her classmates. Everyone else are just hi friends and strangers to her" another SSS2 student replied.

"That's funny" an SSS3 student said staring at the girl who was making another turn at the field.

"What round is this?" Promise asked.

"I don't know Snr Promise. When I got here, she was already running. All I know is that she should have been jogging for close to an hour now"

Promise hands went to his neck as his face went expressionless.

"Where's Phil?" Promise asked.

"What's the problem?" A voice answered behind him.

Promise turned and saw Phil walking with Meera.