° 21 °

----------------------------

" UNEDITED "

WAR OF HORMONES BY BTS.

GUYS, I WAS JUST JOKING NAH. SEE MY INBOX EHN.... I JUST WANTED TO TEASE YOU GUYS, I COULDN'T EDN DARE TO REPLY ANY OF THE COMMENT.

I WAS JUST HAVING FUN YUNNO...... MY NEIGHBOR CAME TO BEAT ME UP FOR SCARING HER THOUGH. LMAO.....

THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY BEST CHAPTERS. 

ENJOY!

---------------------------

I held my head as Fefe continued insulting Snr Dann. I and Chioma watched with a bored expression as Fefe continued to rain insults on him.

Every day Fefe always had something to say about Dann. To Fefe, he wasn't just cold and indifferent. He was a bully but I knew well that Fefe never won in any exchange and was always looking for opportunities to insult him.

"Fefe, that's enough. He's not here" Chioma said tired.

"The guy needs help jare" Fefe said as I snickered at her.

"You both need help" I replied as Fefe turned to me.

"I don't need help. Its Snr Dann who needs help" Fefe shot back.

"You both sweetie. You've been around him for too long, you are probably affected already by what's worrying him already" I replied as Chioma burst into laughter and Fefe almost turned green.

"What do you mean?" Fefe asked as I shrugged.

"Nothing nah. If Snr Dann is normal then you are but..... " I allowed my voice to trail off as Chioma burst into laughter again making Fefe climb unto her bed and cover herself.

"You don vex be that?" Chioma asked.

Fefe ignored her and Chioma laughed before walking out of the dormitory.

"Your box braids is fine" Fefe said turning to me.

"Ehn ehn" I said touching my newly made hair.

"I thought you were going to do one million braids ni" Fefe said with mockery as I laughed.

A smile fitted its way to my face as I touched my hair. I wondered why Phil will say when he saw my hair.

"What are you doing for your house?" I asked as Fefe frowned.

"Nothing. All those SSS3 seniors will come and they will seat down and be talking. They will not even tell us to do anything. If not because of Clinton and the rest; God knows that we will not be doing anything" Fefe replied as I burst into laughter.

"Even that one will come and he will seat down and be reading. Even if others are not doing anything, isn't he supposed to lead by example? He will seat down with that icy face and be reading. If books have to enter your head before you know it, I'm sure he will be a dullard because the books will reach his icy face and turn into water" Fefe added and I burst into laughter.

I held my stomach and rolled on the floor. Fefe was going to be the death of me.

"Ehn ehn o, you people. I heard Funmi and Jasper broke up" Chioma said walking into the dormitory.

I sobered up immediately "Ehn? Jasper and Funmi?" I asked.

"Yup" Chioma said seating on my bed.

I pouted. Jasper and Funmi were another couple on our block. Jasper was a popular because he was one of the key members of the football team; it was when he started dating Funmi that Funmi also became popular.