° 24 °

------------------

" UNEDITED "

NO MORE DREAM BY BTS...

I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE LITTLE BY LITTLE BUT THEY FORCED ME TO UPDATE ALL ON THE SAME DAY.

THERE'S GOING TO BE AN HORDE OF COMMENTS, SO IT'S GOING TO BE TROUBLESOME REPLYING COMMENTS, ILL REPLY AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

SO WE ARE GOING ON OUR LAST  12 CHAPTERS.

YOU READY?

----------------------

I looked up and saw Phil's concerned face. I already knew it was him when I crashed into him. He still smelt the same, he liked Imperial Leather and wouldn't even stop using it after so many years.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked.

I buried my head into my palms and burst into tears. My body shook rapidly as I felt Phil slowly running my back.

"I just wanted to ask if he was okay" I muttered.

"No dares approach Promise when he goes into that state. Why do I think I'm standing here?" Phil said as I slowly wiped my tears.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

Phil shook his head " I don't know" Phil replied taking a long look at his best friend.  He didn't seem to understand him at all these days. He was more like he was angry and sad about something.

"Sorry he took it out on you, you know he's not like that" Phil said as he walked away.

My mind went to Fefe's words. The ones that are usually friendly are the worst ones when they get angry. The event moved at a fast pace and soon it was time for the March pass.

Every house royal procession was breathtaking. They make up wasn't heavy or light, it was just the right amount. I clapped when Blue House was marching. The royal procession was as beautiful as other houses. The marchers arms and legs moved in rhythm and I couldn't help but gape.

When did marching become so beautiful and interesting to watch?

The results came out and we took second place again. Then it was time for the 400m by 400m race. One of the runners had disappeared.

"Where's Tolu?" BJ asked.

"She was here just now" someone replied.

Everyone went into frenzy looking for Tolu but it seems like she had disappeared from the field.

"Call Toke for me" Phil suddenly said.

"Phil, she can't run 400. She has speed but it can only be used for short distance races" BJ said as Phil glanced at him.

BJ swallowed his saliva as I got there.

"Remove your sneakers and socks, you are running 400m by 400m" Phil said as I looked at him in surprise.

"Why are you looking at me? Remove your sneakers, we don't have time" Phil said as I hurriedly bent down and removed my sneakers and socks.

Phil picked my sneakers up as he sighed "Same rules applies, you had better die on the field than come back here carrying second" Phil said as I nodded.

"Take the last leg" Phil added.

"Last leg? Its a crucial part of the race!" BJ exclaimed.

"If not the most important" BJ added.

"What are you waiting? Join others" Phil said ignoring BJ's complaints.

I nodded as I joined other runners at the starting line. Most of them had witnessed my race and were now wary of me already.

"There are already scared of you?"

The other girls burst into laughter "Na wa o"

The race started and Blue House was currently leading with 2nd position. The first leg gave it to the second leg who slowed down a little and dropped to third.

The third leg tried to speed up but couldn't meet up. Seeing the situation, I bit my lip as I stretched my hand backwards ready to receive the baton. Seeing she was lagging behind, I began to move backwards to catch up with her, it was the basics I had seen and the ones Snr Phil taught me.

The moment the baton landed in my hands, I flew like a rocket as usual but 400m wasn't 100m. My feet began to hurt and I felt my thighs pricking me but I dared not stop. I spotted Purple from the corner of my eyes and increased my speed. But she was fast and was catching up.

If she overtakes you, Snr Phil will kill you.

I pushed myself forward and stretched my hand forward as we got to the finish line. My breathing became uneven as we crossed the finish line.

I won.

Happiness surges through me as I could heard my house mates yelling in a frenzy. The Purple House looked at me before chuckling and looking away.

The other runners jumped on me and hugged me showering praises on me. They carried me again as we got to the house canopy. I was so happy. I laughed as I slapped handshakes with my house mates, more than half I didn't even know them.

I found Snr Phil standing beside the canopy with an amused smile and ran towards him. Right there, I lost all reasoning as I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I did it" I said with laughter in my eyes.

Phil amused smile widened "I know but what are you doing?" He asked and I looked around and found everyone even from other houses looking at me.

I quickly released myself and got down. I stared at the ground red.

What was I thinking jumping on him in front of everyone?

That's anyone to lag emphasis on your man sweetie. Keep off my subconscious replied.

"I didn't think you would take first" BJ said as I raised my head a little.

"Thank you Snr BJ" I said with a smile.

"Sorry I underestimated you" BJ said.

"Apologise to my coach too" I said playfully.

"He knows I'm sorry" BJ said giving Phil a light punch on the shoulder.

"Don't touch me" Phil said in a serious tone but one could hear the slight playfulness in his voice.

"Sorry" BJ said with a grin.

The field events started with javelin throwing and discus and the rest. Different activities followed and by the time it was time to announce the results, I had taken four Ice Cream.

"From the rear, the sixth position is the Yellow House with 2 silver and 3 bronze, followed by Pink House with 3 silver and 4 bronze. Then we have Red House with 1 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze"

"The 3rd position of this year's inter-house sport competition goes to Green House with 2 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze. The 2nd position goes to, whoa... This is a first, Purple House with 4 gold, 5 silver and 2 bronze"

"And the winner foe this year's inter-house sport competition with 6 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze....... "

Blue House had gone haywire at this point and everyone was screaming on top of their lungs. I was surprised that we would take first; didn't seem like we could.

"........ Is Blue House!"

------------------------

YELLOW HOUSE TOOK LAST  OO...... GOD I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OUT.

SO TOKE SEEMS MORE TALENTED THAN WE THOUGHT BUT THEN, HER COACH IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST.

SEMILOORE™