🔪⛓Bully⛓🔪

"YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!" Daejung screamed at his son. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO SOMETHING YOURSELF FOR ONCE?"

"I- i'm sorry." Jisung said softly, tears in his eyes. "I'll try harder next time appa."

"You worthless-" Daejung tried to say before cutting himself off. "Just get in the god damn car. Its time to go to your new school or whatever."

Jisung only nodded, and grabbed his bag off the kitchen table while following his terrible excuse of a father to the car. He sat down and buckled his seatbelt before putting on his headphones to tune out his fathers complaining.

The drive to the school seemed shorter than it was which was good. Jisung wanted to spend as little time with his father as he could.

"Get a girlfriend you idiot." Daejung said as Jisung got out of the car.

"No." Jisung said clearly before walking  into the building.

When he walked in, he was met with a less than ideal setting. A few kids were getting bullied by the lockers, a few couples were busy making out, and the rest of the people were just gossiping.

A lot of the students looked at Jisung and whispered into each other's ears and laughing. Jisung looked down. He heard a voice in front of him.

"Hey there!"

Jisung put his head down further, assuming he was about to get bullied.

"Oi"

Jisung continued to ignore the voice.

"You okay, mate?"

Jisung looked up to see two guys holding hands, and another guy standing in front of him.

"Um, hey." Jisung said shyly.

"Im Lee Felix, you must be the new kid!" The boy with the Australian accent said cheerfully. "This is my boyfriend, Changbin!"

Changbin just waved, looking bored out of his mind.

"I'm Seungmin." The other boy said.

Jisung looked at the three, confused. "S-so are you g-gonna hurt me now?" He stuttered.

Felix looked shocked. "Of course not!" He said. "Why would we?"

"We wanted to be your friends." Changbin said.

Jisung looked at them, his eyes lighting up. "W-wait really?" He asked, unsure. "Well, I'm Jisung."

"Yeah!" Seungmin said. "Come on. We'll show you to the office!"

Jisung smiled and followed his new friends.

Maybe this wouldn't be a complete disaster after all.

ヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲ

The four boys walked out of the office, chatting about everybody in the school.

"Those are the annoying couples you will encounter!" Seungmin said.

Jisung giggled. "Okay okay, tell me about the bullies." He said.

Felix sighed. "Well most of the people in this school are bullies, so I will just tell you about the main ones." He said.

"Okay." Jisung said.

"So one of them is named Christopher. We used to be friends because he used to date my friend Woojin, but Woojin died of cancer last year causing Chris to go into depression and ever since then he has been an asshole." Felix said.

"I'm so sorry about your friend." Jisung said.

Felix shrugged. "It's alright." He said.

"Next is Yang Jeongin." Changbin said. "He seems cute and innocent on the outside but he is probably the second worst bully in the school."