🔪⛓Breathe⛓🔪

Jisung and Hyunjin were tied up in a dark room that looked like a basement.

"I don't understand, why are you doing this?" Hyunjin asked.

Daejung laughed. "You already know why, sweetheart." He said.

"Dad, don't call him sweetheart." Jisung demanded.

"Shut up before I do it myself." Daejung threatened.

Hyunjin looked at Jisung. "It's alright, Kyungsam and Minho will find us." He said.

"Oh I don't think so." Beomseok said. "We have you hidden very well."

"Dude, we're in your basement. It's not like Minho won't look here." Hyunjin said.

"Oh you've underestimated us." Daejung said. "You are far far away from home."

Jisung began to cry. "Dad, why are you doing this to us?" He asked.

"You can't mind your own business or keep your mouth shut." Daejung said. "That's why we're doing this."

"Just you wait until our friends find us. They're smart, and I know that they can." Hyunjin said.

"Not smarter then us though." Beomseok said. "You better start praying, because chances are you won't come out of this alive."

Beomseok and Daejung laughed as they left the room.

Jisung turned around and looked out of the doors and realized he wasn't in a basement.

He was in an old warehouse.

"I really hope Minho finds us." Jisung said.

"Me too." Hyunjin said.

The boys sat, and thought about what was going to happen to them if Mrs. Kim or Kyungsam told the police.

The least that would happen is that they would both die, along with Kyungsam and Mrs. Kim, but their friends would be okay.

Now it's really time to pray.

ヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲ

"Seungminnie, please don't do this." Jeongin pleaded.

"I'm sorry." Seungmin said. He placed down a draw 4 card. "Uno."

"How could you do this to me?" Jeongin asked as he drew four cards.

"Well because I'm good at Uno." Seungmin said.

"I wonder if Jisung has gotten his food yet. I wonder why he isn't here." Minho said as he looked around the cafeteria for Jisung.

"Yeah, it's strange. Didn't he ask to go to the nurse in class?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. Maybe he was sick and had to leave." Jeongin said.

"That doesn't seem right because Hyunjin isn't here either." Minho said.

"You don't think anything happened to them, do you?" Felix asked.

"Not really. There's no reason for our dads to hurt them right now." Minho said. "I'm just concerned."

"I'm sure everything is alright." Seungmin said.

Minho noticed that Mrs. Kim was walking towards them.

"Minho, do you know where Jisung is?" She asked.

"No. We haven't seen him since he went to the nurse in class." Minho said.

"He didn't go to the nurse." Mrs. Kim said.