🔪⛓Monster⛓🔪

Jisung had never noticed, but the school bell was extremely loud and annoying. Guess he just never paid attention because he was usually busy when he heard it. This time, he was just glad that school was over.

Jisung was walking with his friends complaining about one of their teachers Ms. Kim who had always been extremely rude to everyone. Nobody really knew why, but she hated kids.

"Wait up, guys!" They heard Jeongin yell behind them.

The group stopped and turned around. Seungmin quickly ran and gave Jeongin a hug.

"Innie!" Seungmin shouted.

"I swear to god I hate you more and more every day." Jeongin said.

"I don't care~" Seungmin sang.

Seungmin took Jeongin's hand and caught up with the others.

"Guys, did you hear that Lea died?" Jeongin asked.

"Jisung's lab partner?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, I'm in his Chemistry class." Jeongin said.

"I can't believe this, how did she die?" Changbin asked.

"Murder." Jeongin muttered.

"I wish I could say I was surprised." Minho said.

"Why?" Jisung asked.

"It's been happening a lot lately." Minho said. "Like, a lot."

Felix looked confused. "Who is Lea? I'm not familiar with her."

"She's the sister of that one popular kid. I forget his name." Minho said.

"Huening Kai?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah, thats the kid." Minho said. "Him and his whole stupid group of friends are popular."

"I heard that they're complete assholes." Changbin said. "Especially that Yeonjun guy."

"What did you say about me?" An unfamiliar voice said behind them.

The group turned around to face a tall boy with blonde hair.

"Why are you talking about me?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Jisung asked.

"Choi Yeonjun. Now why are you talking about me?" He asked.

"We were talking about Lea." Felix said. "Your friend's sister?"

Yeonjun's face immediately turned serious and he began walking beside them.

"I'm gonna talk about her with you." Yeonjun said. "Don't say no."

"I can say whatever I want to. I don't care how tall you are." Minho said. "But, I won't. I'm curious about what you have to say."

"Spill, blondie." Jeongin said.

"Well here's the story." Yeonjun said. "It's a dark one."

"Just tell us." Changbin said.

"Soobin, Kai, and I were hanging out in Kai's room. Soobin and I planned to stay the night." Yeonjun said.

The group nodded.

"Continue." Seungmin said.

"So we got thirsty and Kai went down to get water and thats when he discovered his sister. Dead." Yeonjun said quietly. Jisung shivered.

"It was horrifying. Soobin and I heard him screaming from downstairs and what we saw was disgusting. You could barley see her face. It was so bloody, and her throat and wrists had been slit." Yeonjun said.