🔪⛓Trust⛓🔪

After a long drive, Jisung and Minho had arrived at his house.

Minho lived in a big mansion. His father was one of the richest people in the city, but strangely enough nobody knew what his job was. Everyone just assumed that he was the CEO of some company, and nobody bothered to try and find out.

Minho got out of the car and opened the door for Jisung.

"Holy shit." Jisung whispered when he saw the house.

"Yeah. My dad is really rich." Minho said.

"What does he do?" Jisung asked.

"I have no idea. I guess he has a lot of power or something. He never tells anyone." Minho responded.

Jisung mouthed "Oh" and stared at the house for a few seconds before Minho lead him inside.

As they went inside, a man walked up to greet them.

"Hey Minho. Who is this?" The man asked.

"This is my friend Jisung." Minho said. "Jisung, this is my father."

Jisung smiled and shook the mans hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. Lee." He said.

"Please, call me Beomseok." He said. "How long have you been friends?"

Minho chuckled. "About one day. He's new." He said.

Beomseok nodded. "Cool! Will he be staying here tonight?" He asked.

Minho and Jisung looked at each other.

"Yes." Minho said. Jisung smiled at him.

Jisung looked down nervously.

"Is something wrong, Jisung?" Beomseok asked.

"I had to come here with Minho because my dad is homophobic and I'm gay." Jisung said quietly.

Beomseok looked at Jisung sympathetically. "I'm so sorry. You are welcome here anytime." He said.

Jisung smiled. "Thank you very much." He said.

Minho smiled at Jisung. Jisung smiled back.

"Let's go to my bedroom, Squirrel." Minho said. Jisung nodded and they headed up the large staircase.

Minho opened the door to his bedroom. Jisung was surprised.

The room was big, and he had a large bed. There was also a big bookshelf.

Jisung immediately ran to the bookshelf. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You like to read cutie?" Minho asked.

Jisung turned around and saw how close he and Minho were. He started blushing.

"Y-yeah." Jisung said quietly.

Minho put his hand on Jisung's waist. "Why so quiet cutie?" He whispered.

All Jisung could do was stare into Minho's eyes.

"M-Minho?" Jisung whimpered.

Minho moved away from Jisung and went to the bed. Jisung stood there confused. Minho got on his phone.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jisung asked.

"Nothing. You're friends with Felix, Changbin, and Seungmin?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jisung asked.

"My friend Chris used to be friends with them. They're nice I guess." Minho said.

"Yeah, they told me about Woojin." Jisung said.

Minho sighed. "I guess I was kind of friends with Woojin." He said. "Chris was really messed up about it."