🔪⛓Paranoia⛓🔪

Jeongin woke up in a dark black room. His vision was foggy, but after a few seconds, he could clearly see two men standing in front of him.

The two men had him tied to a chair.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asked.

One of the men laughed. "You know exactly who we are. Or so we think." He said.

"I'm Daejung. That's Beomseok." The other man said.

Jeongin recognized the names, but he pretended.

"I have no idea who you guys are. Why would you do this to me?" Jeongin asked.

"You know exactly why we took you." Beomseok said.

"Now you better talk before we kill you and your friends." Daejung threatened.

"I already told you, I don't know who you are!" Jeongin shouted.

Beomseok slapped Jeongin across the face.

"Don't raise your voice at us unless you have a death wish." He said.

Jeongin looked down. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Good boy." Daejung said. "Now tell us everything you know, and how many people know it." He said.

"I already told you, I don't know anything." Jeongin said, while starting to cry.

Daejung and Beomseok looked at each other with a confused expression.

"Maybe he actually doesn't know." Beomseok said.

"I don't think he does." Daejung said.

"Know what? What are you talking about?" Jeongin asked.

"We can't tell you." Beomseok said.

"But since you don't know anything, we have no reason to keep you." Daejung said.

"O-okay." Jeongin said quietly.

"Now listen here kid." Beomseok said.

Beomseok kneeled down in front of the chair, and got close to Jeongin's face.

"You're free to leave." He said. "But you have to listen."

Jeongin nodded.

"You will wake up in an alleyway thats close to a hotel." Beomseok said.

Jeongin nodded again.

"That hotel isn't far from your house. Once you see it, you just have to keep walking." He said.

"I understand." Jeongin said.

"One more thing." He said. "Tell nobody about what happened. If anyone asks where you were, lie."

"Okay." Jeongin said.

Beomseok looked at Daejung, who handed him a syringe.

"Make sure to remember." Beomseok said.

Jeongin nodded one last time before his eyes began to close, and he blacked out again.

ヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲ

"Seungmin, I'm sure everything is alright." Jisung said.

"Yeah, Jeongin probably just stopped at the store or something." Minho said.

Seungmin sighed. "He's been gone for hours. It's already dark outside. What if something happened?" He asked.

"Just stay calm." Minho said.

Already dark outside.

"Fuck!!!" Jisung yelled. He quickly grabbed his bag and ran out the door.