Patry/Patolli x Reader

Patry/Patolli/Licht x reader
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
[Y/N]-Your name
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I smiled as I watched my best friend and long-time crush walk down the aisle. The sakura petals fluttered around her reminding me of the day we met.

I had been out walking when I heard a voice singing. Curiosity got the best of me as I followed the voice. There, dancing among the falling sakura, was a human girl who was roughly my age if not older.

I couldn't help but stare at her as she swayed to the music. A yelp suddenly left her lips as she spotted me. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had an audience."

She said as she pulled the earbuds from her ears. I smiled sheepishly as I spoke, "Y-you have an a-amazing v-voice." I winced at my stutter as the human giggled.

"Thank you. I'm [Y/N] by the way." She said with a heart-melting smile. "Patry." I answered. [Y/N] smiled as she began to walk home.

"See you tomorrow Patry." She called out to me. I smiled softly as I watched her. Little did I know that girl would become my whole world.

I glanced over at Licht to see him smiling as well. His own bride, Tetia, stood across from him dressed in a bridesmaid dress alongside Secré, a noble with Sealing Magic and the assistant of the prince, Lumiere.

The wedding march played on as my bride-to-be was seemingly pulled along by it. The human girl's face was hidden behind her veil but I could tell she was smiling. I trembled as I took her hand in mine.

"I can't believe how grown up he's become." I heard Licht say to Lumiere who chuckled softly. "I know what you mean. It was the same for me when you and Tetia wed." I smiled softly as [Y/N] stepped up beside me as we faced the preacher.

The elfin man was smiled softly as he began the ceremony. "Friends, family, we are gathered here together to witness the binding of two souls in holy matrimony." I tuned the male out as I watched my beloved.

"I do." She said behind her veil as she slid a ring onto my finger. I smiled as I mimicked her action and copied her answer. "I do." The preacher grinned before he said the words I was dying to hear.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." I heard [Y/N] giggle softly as I lifted the sheer cloth separating us. My breath hitched as I saw her face. She looked like a goddess who had been sent down from Heaven.

I couldn't move a muscle as I just stared at her. A nudge on my shoulder from Licht broke the spell the human had cast upon me. I grinned as I leaned forward to capture her lips with mine.

The crowd cheered loudly but I couldn't hear them. I was lost in the moment for I had finally claimed my whole world with a single kiss.

Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘