Nozel Sliva x Reader

[Y/N]-Your name
[L/N]-Last name
[N/N]-Nickname
[H/C]-Hair Color
[E/C]-Eye color
[D/N]-Daughter's Name
[S/D/N]-Second Daughter's Name
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
This is loosely based around "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I groaned as I sat down at the bar. The team, especially my siblings, were driving me crazy. "Two shots of your strongest bourbon." I said to the bartender. The man glanced at me before nodding. I downed the shots quickly and was about to asked for more when a woman came up to me.

"Hi there." She said with a kind smile. It's been a while since someone actually smiled at me. "What do you want?" I retorted. The woman just shook her head. "No need to get mad. You looked upset and I was concerned." She said.

I smirked. "You do know who I am right?" I asked. The woman giggled. "Of course. Captain Nozel Sliva of the Sliver Eagles. I'm [Y/N] [L/N]." She said.

I nodded my head. "Well done. Can I buy you a drink?" I asked her. [Y/N] smiled. "Whiskey, please." She said. I grinned before order a round of whiskey for the both of us.

We talked about our lives and the commoner, as I discovered, even got me to dance for the first time since my youngest sister was born. She smiled up at me has we swayed to the music. "This is amazing." I said.

[Y/N] nodded softly before she suddenly shoved me away and ran into the restroom. I followed her worriedly. "[Y/N], you okay?" I asked when I heard her throwing up.

I shoved the door open and sat down beside her. The girl smiled weakly before her body heaved pushing the contents of her stomach out. I pulled her hair back away from her face as she continued. "It's okay." I muttered softly.

Her body relaxed after a few minutes and she leaned back against me. "Thank you." She whispered as she smiled over her shoulder. My breath hitched at that smile. I coughed and turned away blushing.

"Let's get you home." I said as I walked her outside. She grabbed her broom as I conjured up my magic to make us a ride. She directed me to her place and I took her up to her room.

"Can you stay over?" She asked softly as I laid her in bed. "I think you should get some rest." I said. She pouted but nodded. Soon she was fast asleep. I smiled softly as I watched her. "I think I'm in love." I muttered as I sat in a chair next to her bed and laid my head down.

After that night, we were inseparable. We adored one another. [Y/N] and I wed three years to the day after we met.

"[N/N]. Come on, wake up." I said as I sat the tray of food down in her lap. "Alright I'm up." She giggled as I kissed her head and handed her a cup of coffee. "What's the occasion?" [Y/N] asked as she eyed the food. "I can't spoil my wife?" I muttered softly as I kissed her lips.

"Ewwwww!" A pair of voices interrupted as we pulled apart. I smiled as I turned to see two little girls in the doorway. One with my silver hair and the other with her mother's [H/C]. Both had heterochromic purple and [E/C] eyes. 6-year-old twins, [D/N] and [S/D/N].

"What?" I asked smirking as I kissed their mother again. "Daddy!" They yelled in sync as I pulled away laughing. "Let's go you two." I said as I followed my daughters outside and onto my mercury cloud. I smiled and waved as they disappeared into their school.

I smiled as I flew to the rundown bar where I met [Y/N]. Had she not had the courage to approach a lonely man in this rusty old bar that day, I would have never met [Y/N]. Nor would my daughters be here. Those two are my world and I have that fateful day in the bar to thank.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Your daughters[⬆️]. You can change the colors if needed. Pic from Gacha Life.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘