Nozel X Fuegoleon

Happy Pride Month!
Now let's celebrate with one of my fav. Black Clover ships, Nozel Sliva x Fuegoleon Vermillion.
(Fight Meh, they're kawii together!!)
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Warning: This is an incest ship. If you don't like it then f***ing don't read it. I ain't dealin' with no god damn haters. You got that? Good.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

A knock resonated through the room as someone knocked. "Come in." I called out not bothering to look up from my work.

"Brother. You have a visitor." My sister, Nebra, said as she cracked the door open. "Send them in." I told her still buried in the stacks of paper around me.

I heard the door open and close quietly. "Nozel?" A gentle voice asked. I flinched slightly as I glanced up at my rival and Leader of the Crimson Lions, Fuegoleon Vermilion.

"Fuegoleon." I said. "What brings you here?" The man shrugged as he sat down in the chair across from me. "The Wizard King gave our team a two-week leave thanks to our last mission." He said. I nodded softly before grabbing another stack of papers.

"You want some help there?" Fuegoleon asked as he pointed to one of the four paper piles on my desk. "No." I said. The red-head shrugged as he leaned back in the chair.

I don't know how long I worked on those packs, but I finally got about half of them completed. I sighed as I leaned back and ran a hand through my hair.

"Hey?" Fuegoleon spoke softly. I jumped slightly remembering that he was there. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "I was wondering if you could teach me how to braid." He said pointing to my signature braid that hung down in front of my face.

I sighed. "Sure. It's either that or paperwork, and right now I'm feed up with the paper." Fuegoleon laughed softly as I stepped around my desk. He pulled his hair over his shoulder as I stood in front of him.

I gently grabbed the red locks noticing how soft they were and began to twist them into a braid. All the while, I felt Fuegoleon's gaze on me. I don't know if he was starring at me or my hands when he spoke.

"Nozel." He whispered softly. I glanced up to see our faces only a few inches apart. Blush climbed my cheeks as I starred into his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered before crashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock, but I soon calmed down and returned it. He pulled away from the kiss with blush coating his face.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." Fuegoleon said as he covered his face. I smiled as I touched my lips gently. A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled his hands down. "Don't be." I said as I pulled him back into a kiss.

I felt him smile as he returned it. I smiled as well before I gasped feeling Fuegoleon's tongue dart into my mouth. He let a quiet moan before pulling away.

I panted softly from the lack of air before punching his shoulder slightly. "What was that?" I muttered. Fuegoleon smirked at me. "You know you liked it." He teased.

I bit my lip as I smiled. "Yeah." I said. "I love you Fuegoleon." The man grinned as he pecked my lips softly. "And I you, Nozel."

Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘