Black Clover x Child!Reader

Requested by
@SilentEpiphany
Sorry if it's not what you wanted.
I tried 😝.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
[Y/N]-Your name
[C/O/C]-Captain of Choice
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Mama! Papa!" I cried as I shook the bodies of my parents. "Wake up! Please wake up!" I sobbed as I stared at the wooden steak plunged into Papa's stomach.

I had no idea why it happened, but some nobles had killed my parents. Mama had hid me in a secret room for safety. "Just stay here my baby." She said softly as she kissed my head before running off to help Papa.

"Hello?" A voice said from the door. I gasped as I turned to see a man with blonde hair in royal robes standing there. "Please!" I begged. "Help my Mama and Papa."

The man smiled sadly at me as he knelt down to examine the dead bodies. "I'm sorry little one." He said as I held Mama's cold hand. "But your parents are gone." I sobbed as he said this.

The man looked at me before pulling me into a hug. "It's okay." He muttered softly as I continued to cry soaking his robes with my tears. "Do you have any family that you can go to?" He asked. I shook my head.

The man sighed before picking me up. "Well then. Looks like you're coming with me." I nodded sniffling. "You got a name little one." He asked. "[Y-Y/N]." I said with a small stutter.

"Well [Y/N]. I'm Julius." He said as he walked toward the palace. "You live there?" I asked. Julius smiled. "Yep. I'm the Wizard King." He said proudly. I grinned at that. "So I'm a princess now." I squealed. Julius laughed at my reaction. "Yep. Kind of."

The rest of the trip was silent. Once at the palace, Julius made his way towards the meeting room. "Sorry about this, but I forgot I had a meeting with the Magic Knights today." He apologized. I nodded softly before he pushed open the door.

Inside was a small group of people. Two girls and seven boys. Two of the men arguing over something as Julius tapped my ear gently. I understood and covered them before he yelled at the people. He smiled as I dropped my hands.

"Awwww!! She's so cute!" A woman with blonde hair said as she stepped up to us. "Hi there, little one." I smiled shyly at her. "Hi." I muttered. "Julius? Who is she?" A man with a funny mask asked.

"Her name is [Y/N]." Julius said. "Her parents were killed by some nobles, so as of today she's my daughter." He sat me down as the group surrounded us. "How old are you child?" A boy with fluffy blue hair asked.

I blushed slightly before holding my hand up. "5 huh?" He said softly. I nodded as I looked around. "It's okay [Y/N]." Julius reassured me. "Meet the Magic Knight Captains." The group smiled as Julius began to name them.

"Yami Sukehiro of the Black Bulls." A black-haired man grumbled but said nothing. "William Vangeance of Golden Dawn." The man from before smiled at me as he bowed causing me to giggle. "Aqua Deer's Rill Boismortier, Crimson Lions King's Fugeleon Vermilion, Green Praying Mantis's Jack the Ripper, Nozel Silva of the Sliver Eagles, Charlotte Roselei of the Blue Rose, Coral Peacocks's Dorothy Unsworth, and the Purple Orcas's Kaiser Granvorka."

Each one bowed, smiled or waved at the mention of their name. "You're so cute." Dorothy, a pink-haired lady with blue and purple Heterochromic eyes, squealed as she picked up my small frame. "So what's your magic?" Charlotte, the blonde woman from earlier, asked as I was traded into her arms.

"I have Night Magic like my Mama." I said. "Can you show us?" Nozel, the sliver-haired captain from the Sliver Eagles, asked. I nodded as I held my hand out. "Night Magic: Moonbeam." I said as a beam of light escaped my hand and blasted a hole in the wall.

"Woah!" The group said stunned that a little girl who was only 5 years old had that powerful of a magic. I smiled softly as I jumped out of Charlotte's arms. The group watched as I padded over to Fugeleon, a redheaded male. "What happened?" I asked as I pointed to his arm which was completely made of fire.

The male laughed softly as he knelt down and held his arm out. I hesitated before placing my tiny hand in his, completely mesmerized. The flames danced and flickered around my hand, but never burned me like a normal flame would.

"I lost my arm in battle one day, but my magic allows me to make my arm." He said softly as I trailed my hand up his arm. "Cool." I squealed as he picked me up. Julius smiled as he watched the captains interact with me.

"She'll need someone to watch her while we track down the nobles who did this." He said as I jumped into his arms. "Me!" Everyone said at once as I giggled. "Well umm?" Julius froze. He wasn't expecting everybody to want to babysit.

"Well I think that's up to [Y/N] now." Julius said. I smiled as I glanced around the room before nodding. "I choose.....[C/O/C]." I said.
The chosen captain cheered as they pulled me out of Julius's arms. "Let's go then." They said as the others grumbled about not being picked.

Two weeks later, the group who killed my parents were caught. After a quick trail which lasted only a few hours, they were set to be executed for the murder of my parents.

I smiled at the news as I stared at the sky. "You finally got your justice. Mama, Papa." I said. "And you have a new home." [C/O/C] said as they picked me up and put me on their shoulders.

The others surrounded us as I let a tear fall. "Thank you Julius." I said looking at the Wizard King. "For taking me into your home and giving me the love that Mama and Papa can't provide anymore."

He smiled back as he spoke. "Thank you for entering my life and showing me the world from a different view." The sun was setting in the western sky symbolizing the end of my past and the beginning of my new future.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘