Lumiere Silvamillion Clover x Reader

Requested by Applepii_3
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
[Y/N]-Your name
[Y/A]-Your Age
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

As nobles, my sister and I should have been powerful mages, but my sister had a rare magic. Not wanting to abandon her as our parents did us, we both became royal servants to the prince of the Clover Kingdom.

"I wonder what he's like." I said as I bounced around my sister. "[Y/N], will you calm down? Besides I bet he's a snob." She said as she smiled at me. "But Secré." I whined. "No buts. Now come on." Secré said as she knocked.

A muffled voice sounded from the other side of the door before we pushed it open. Sitting at a desk inside was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. My breathe hitched slightly as he smiled.

"Why hello there. You must be Secré and [Y/N], right? I'm sorry. I would have came to you, but I've been so buried in my research lately." He said. We both nodded.

After introductions were made, we talked about our magics. "Sealing magic? I've never heard of that before! It must be rare. You're so lucky!" Lumiere said before turning to me. "What about you, what's your magic?"

I shook my head as I watched the floor. I had only just gotten my grimoire, but I didn't like using it. It reminded me of my father who doesn't even know about my existence.

You see, Secré and I are half-sisters. Our mother is the same but we have different fathers. Secré looks like her dad with his black hair and red eyes. Her magic is Mom's. Secré's father was killed in battle when Secré was three.

Mom was so heartbroken about his death that she drank too much and ended up have a one night stand. After that we never saw that man again. The only thing that we knew is his magic. My magic. I look like a mini-version of Mom who died when I was five and Secré was eight.

Secré nudged my shoulder to bring me back to reality. "I'm sorry about her. She's afraid to use her magic which is why she's not a mage." She explained softly. "Oh." Lumiere said softly before he smiled. "That's okay, you can show me some other time." I nodded softly as I smiled.

As time went on I became more comfortable with my magic and the prince. Even Secré's magic was getting stronger, thanks to Lumiere.

One night I was sitting on the rooftop with my grimoire just reading some of the spells. "Oh there you here." Someone said. I looked up to Lumiere standing there. "Hey Your Highness." I said as he sat down beside me.

"You have a four-leaf?" He asked pointing to my grimoire. "Yeah. Night magic." I muttered. "Can you show me or are you still scared of you magic?" I nodded as I took a breath and watched the pages flutter open.

"Night magic: Stardust." I said as I blew on my palm. The air around us suddenly filled with flecks of golden dust. "Woah! So cool!" Lumiere said as he attempted to catch some of the particles. "It's a diversion spell." I explained softly.

The prince laughed as he nodded. "That's awesome [Y/N]." He said. "Why do you hide it?" I sighed before looking up at him. "It's my father's magic." I said before explaining my story.

"That's not right to abandon someone." Lumiere said. I smiled weakly. "It was [Y/A] years ago." I said. Lumiere pouted before he pulled me into a hug. "I'll never leave you." He muttered as he tilted my head up and kissed me.

I froze before realizing what happened and kissed back. "Well I'll be. My baby sister finally got a boyfriend." A voice said. The prince and I yelped as we separated. The voice laughed as I turned to see my big sister.

"Secré!" I yelled as I ran to her. She smiled as she opened her arms to catch me in a hug. "You hurt her, I end you." Secré threatened as Lumiere held his hands up surrenderingly. "I'll never make a promise that I can't keep and I promise to always be there for [Y/N] and you."

He said as he smiled at both of us. "The Swallowtail sisters will always be protected by me and the Clover Kingdom." And he held true to that promise until the very end.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘