Noelle x Reader

Requested by SomeWeeeeb
Sorry if it's not what you wanted.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
[Y/N]-Your name
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

It wasn't uncommon to see the young girls arguing over something petty like make-up or food. Honestly, a lot of the Black Bulls has begun to think they were gender-bended versions of Luck and Magna.

"Damnit [Y/N]!" Noelle screamed out. 'There they go again' The Bulls sweat-dropped as the Sliva girl came barreling out of the kitchen.

"So what she do now?" Vanessa said surprisingly sober. "That little bitch ate my chocolates again!" Noelle yelled. "If you don't want me to eat them, then put 'em where I can't find 'em. Duh." The girl smirked as she threw the sliver-haired royal a crunch bar.

"I did! You worthless commoner!" Noelle snapped. That when the whole base went dead quiet. No one dared breath due to panic. Noelle was the first to break the silent that had befallen the room.

"Wait [Y/-]!" She tried to call out, but it was too late. The [H/C]-haired girl bolted up the stairs before anyone could do anything. "Oh shit. Noelle, you may want to apologize." Asta said.

Noelle nodded as she swallowed her pride and took off after the girl. Only a selected few on the team knew [Y/N]'s past. Those people included Captain Yami, all the girls on the Bulls, Asta and Yuno.

You see, [Y/N] was abused by her parents. Both of them had Solar Magic, their daughter, [Y/N], however was born with a mutation magic that no one in her family had. Night Magic.

Because of this, she was bullied but her family and beat, almost to death at times, by her parents. Finally having enough of the torment, [Y/N] ran away and found safety at the church in Hage Village. The same one where Asta and Yuno were raised.

It's because of them that she entered the Magic Knights Exam. Her magic was amazing. She mastered every challenge with ease and won in the blink of an eye against her opponent. All the teams had wanted her. Despite that through, she became a Black Bull.

Noelle pounded at the door to [Y/N]'s room. "[Y/N]! Please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I would never hurt you. I love you." Noelle said as she gasped. She clamped a hand over her mouth as the door opened.

"You mean that? You love a commoner like me?" [Y/N] asked in a broken voice. Tears were still running down her cheeks and her eyes were puffy from crying.

The Sliva smiled softly as she pulled the girl into her arms and kissed her lips. The [H/C]-haired girl smiled into the kiss as she returned it. After what felt like forever, the two parted.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I have loved you since the moment we met." Noelle said softly as she rested her forehead against [Y/N]'s. "My Moon."

[Y/N] smiled at her as she intertwined their fingers. "I love you Noelle. And I always will, my ocean." She replied.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘