Chapter 4

„Simon I think person who sent that is female." I said while we were driving to police station.

„Why you think that?"

„Because there is xoxo at the end. No guy in this world would put that in message."

„Maybe you're right but than this is getting even more complicated."

„I know. I'm so scared Si."

„Don't be. I'll protect you from whoever it is." He hugged me.

„Thanks Si."

„Paula can I tell you something?"

„Not now SI, we arrived to police station."

„Fine I'll tell you later." Than we got out of car and went to detective's office.

„Detective Brown?"

„Come in, miss Abdul."

„Simon got this scary message." I gave her the phone.

„Oh, I see. Mr. Cowell can we take your phone and try to locate from where message was sent?"

„Of course. But how did they got my phone number?"

„Well, if they knew miss Abdul's number they could easily get to all her contacts."

„Oh God, I can't believe this is happening." I sighed.

„Paula I know it's probably hard for you but I have to ask you about your father's death."

„Well okay... He was killed when I was nine here in New York. I don't know what really happened but case got closed 20 years ago when they couldn't find any other clues that could possibly lead to killer."

„Okay, I'll check in archive. You wanna go with me?"„Yeah sure." I said and Simon took my hand. We went downstairs to basement where archive was.

„Oh no!" I heard detective.