Chapter 9

I woke up at some strange place, with Simon laying next to me and he had his arms wrapped around me. We were probably at the secret room of his yacht.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

"Morning Si."

"We're coming to Barbados in 30 minutes."

"Si, do you maybe have something we can eat? I'm hungry."

"There should be some strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream."

"Yummy! Where is it?" I said while jumping on him." He chuckled.

"It's in counter next to the fridge." He said. I jumped off him and took food, and than sat next to him. I took strawberry and put it in whipped cream and than in his mouth. He bite a bit of it and I ate the rest of it. He kissed me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said and kissed him again this time more passionately.

"When we get to Barbados we'll stay at my house even though I thought about staying at some hotel."

"Your house is fine. I don't like hotels." I made weird disgusted face. He chuckled.

"Honestly I'm sick of hotels too."

"I know. I hate that I'm spending half of my life in hotels."

"We're here." He said and I looked outside around me.

"It's magical."

"I know, it's my most favorite place in the whole world. It's so relaxing and when I'm here I forget on all my problems, so I hope you will too."

"I hope. But it's not easy to relax when you know someone out there wants to kill you."

"I'll help you to forget it for a bit. Just for few days if nothing else."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you Pawler."

"This means a lot to me. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Well, if there wasn't you I wouldn't turn into such a softie so thank you too."

"Oh, come on! You had that inside you all the time."

"No I didn't and it's all your false." We both laughed. "Let's go now." He said while picking me up and carrying me out. I giggled

"I love you." He said while kissing my nose.

"I love you more." We left yacht and he carried me to car. He got in car and put me on his lap. I smiled and snuggled to him. He kissed my head and I fell asleep in his arms. It felt really good. I don't mind falling asleep like this for the rest of my life.