Chapter 6

„So what are we going to do?" Simon asked me while we were eating.

„I don't know. We should wait and see what detective will find out. I'm just afraid if they come back." I answered him.

„They won't, and even if they do I'll protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you, okay?"

„Okay." I said shyly as he caressed my cheek. My phone rang. I answered.

„Hello?"

„Leave the country in five hours or else I'll kill you and your little friend."

„Who are you?"

„I'm no one. But people I'm working for are more powerful than you could ever imagine."

„Who are they?"

„People who want revenge. Now get the hell out of country or else... Well you know what else... Clock is ticking." I sighed.

„Simon we got a problem."

„What do they want?"

„They want us to leave country in 5 hours or they will kill both of us. But we won't leave the country."

"Paula we should listen to them. We can go to London to my mom."

"No, Simon. They expect us to go to London. I can't risk."

„Paula we should listen to them. We can go to London to my mom."

„No, Simon. They expect us to go to London. I can't risk that much. They could hurt your family too"

"Yeah, you're probably right. But where should we go?"

"Nowhere. We'll stay here." I wasn't sure about my decision, but I think it was the right one.

"No, we're going to Barbados."

"But, Simon..." I sighed. I didn't liked his idea at all. I was so scared that they could hurt him too. I would never forgive myself if they hurt him. I looked into his eyes, he looked very worried.

"Look, we're going going and we'll stay there until they catch killers."

"What if the killers catch us?"

"Than I have other plans, to kill them."

"Okay. Thank you. I feel really safe with you." He smiled.

"You're welcome. Now let's go pack your things, we're going with my yacht."

"Thank you so much."

"Anything for you." He hugged me and we stayed like that for a while. I liked the feeling, it felt warm and safe.