Chapter 15

I felt someone shaking me and in back, like miles and miles away, I heard someone shouting my name. I opened my eyes and I realized it was just an awful dream. I saw Simon looking at me with scared look and I jumped in his arms snuggling into his chest and crying so much. He kissed my head and and held me close to him letting me cry in his chest.

"Shhhhh baby, it's okay, I'm here, don't worry..." He said while rubbing my back. I tried to calm down a little.

"I had a nightmare, Si..." I said after a couple of minutes.

"What was it about?" He said uneasily. I guess I was talking in sleep and he possibly heard half of it.

"Someone... Sh-sh-shoot you..." I started crying again.

"Princess, please, don't cry, no one shoot me and no one will shoot me. Okay?" He looked at my eyes worried and than kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I love you, I don't wanna lose you." I said.

"I love you more. And you will never lose me, I promise."

"Baby?" I asked after couple of minutes.

"Yes, princess?"

"Can we go back to America?"

"No baby, not until they find Brad and that weird girl."

"Buuut baby..."

"No buts Paula, we're staying here until everything is clear and those bastards are in jail..."

"Okay.. Okay..." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you mo..." His phone rang and he took it from table and answered.

"Yes... Um...Okay... Let her in." He hung up than.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"My lawyers, your daughter is in front of house she is about to come in."

"Oh my Gosh, Simon, seriously?" I said siling wide. He hugged me.

"Yes, darling."

"Simon?"

"Yes, Pawler?"

"What if she hates me?"

"She won't hate you... I'm sure. No one can hate such wonderful woman as you are."

"Okay... I'll try to believe you..." We heard knock on the door. It was her.