Chapter 18

Simon just came back from his lawyer and Madi was finally mine again. No one will take her away from me now. Madi and I decided that we won't tell Simon about her problems and I'll respect that but I just feel so bad for lying to him. 

The three of us are laying on the beach now and I'm really happy. I have my two favorite persons in whole world right next to me. 

"Mom?" I heard Madi. 

"Are you going back for American Idol?" 

"I don't know yet honey..." 

"Oh, okay... I don't wanna ask for a lot but can you meet me with Ryan Seacrest." 

"Of course honey. You'll have to meet him, he's my best friend and he'll be yours too."

"Trust me Madi. You don't want to meet him." Simon said laughing softly. 

"Agh shut it Simon!" I laughed and Madi did same. Madi is so pretty. But I still don't get it how can someone like her get bullied and everything to the point where she wants to kill herself... I wish I never left her. I won't do it again, and I wish other parents would think like me... Poor kids who knows what they had to go trough... That reminded me of some other thing I had to tell Madi and Simon... 

A/N

What you all think what P has to tell to Simon and Madi? And will they ever be able to leave Barbados and go back to their normal life?

I hope you liked this chapter, the chapters will be shorter now because I don't have much time to write but I'll to update as much as I can... xoxoTeodora