Chapter 17

It's 8 am and Madi is still sleeping. Simon had to go to his lawyer for something about Madi and I was looking forward to spending day with Madi. She is an adorable girl. I love her so much, and I was really surprised that she was actually one of my biggest fans. But one thing was in my head all the time, in every letter she sent me years before, she would say that I saved her life. I went downstairs to kitchen and made myself coffee and than went back to room where Madi was sleeping. I sat on her bed and watched her sleeping. She looked like an angel. She slowly started waking up.

"Good morning princess."

"Morning momma." I smiled and moved hair from her face. She rubbed her eyes and than I saw something on her left wirst.

"Madi?" I took her hand and she pulled it away fastly. "Madison Victoria give me your hand now." She slowly showed me her hand and I kissed her wirst. She started crying and I hugged her. We stayed like that for a couple minutes.

"Why, babygirl, tell me why?" She just looked at me with her big puffy and red eyes.

"Bullies, school, mom and dad, eating disorder..."

"Wait... What?" I asked. She... No she can't be having eating disorder, no, not my princess.

"I...I...I'm having eating disorder..." I hugged her tight and she started crying. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"Does anyone knows?" I asked her.

"One of my teachers and you."

"You know that I went trough it right?" She nodded. "And you know I'll help you with this?" She nodded once again and gave me really scared look.

"Baby girl don't be scared..." I hugged her. "Everything will be okay I promise."

"Okay mommy. I love you."

This is kinda short chapter but yeah I have lots of drama going on in next few chapters so yeah.... Hope you liked it and dont forget to vote and comment.