Chapter 7

We left restaurant. Paparazzi were all around. God I hate this. We went to my house to pack suitcases. After two hours we were already somewhere in sea. I felt really tired.

"Si, I'm tired."

"Me too. We should go have some rest." He went inside yacht and i followed him. "So I have only this one bed. But I can go sleep on that couch." He said.

"No, it's ok. You can sleep here." I said and laid on bed. He laid next to me. I turned around and we were looking at each other.

"Paula?" He said sweetly.

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful." I was pretty shocked with his words, he has never been that kind of guy to give compliments out of nowhere. I smiled.

"Thank you Simon. You're so sweet." He wrapped his arms around me and our faces got so close that I could feel his breath as soft wind blowing and in that moment I did something I didn't really thought about, it just felt natural to do. I kissed him. In moment I felt his soft and sweet lips on mine I felt like I'm in heaven. After few seconds he pulled back.

"I love you poodle." He said.

"I..." In that moment glass of wndows got broken. Simon rolled us fromso they con t hurt you." was lying on top of him. I got really scared. I snuggled to him and cried.

"Shhh. My security will work this out." He kissed my head.

"I-I'm sorry for getting you into this."

"No baby, it's okay, there is nothing to be sorry about." He said and than kissed me.

"I love you SImon."

"I love you too." We kissed again.