Chapter 16

"Come in!" Simon said. The door opened and Jenna walked in with a beautiful teenage girl who looked exactly like little me in a more modern clothes of course. I chuckled at my own thoughts. 

"Hi." I said. "Well, I'm your mo-" I didn't finished she already ran to me.

"Paula Abdul?!" She said in really happy voice. 

"I guess that's me."

"You're my mother?"

"Well, yeah, that's me." I smiled at her a little. She hugged me tight.

"I love you." She said and than tears started coming out of my eyes. I took her head with both of my hands and looked in her eyes that were so similar to mine.

"I love you too Madison. I'm sorry for leaving you. You just wasn't safe, and it's still not safe but now it it is while you're here with me and Simon."

"It's okay momma. I understand. But, are you... Are you two dating?" She asked and I couldn't help but laugh a little. She was adorable. 

"Well, since you're my daughter, I think you should know... We're engaged!" I squealed.

"Oh my God! Saula is real!"

"Sa- what?" Simon asked. 

"Saula, Simon and Paula." 

"Wait... You're that Madison who sent me letters?" I asked giggling. 

"That's right!" 

"Gosh, Maddi. My number one fan is actually my daughter?" 

"I guess so." I hugged her. 

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you more momma."