Chapter 13

It's been a week since dad went back to New York, he sent us message couple of times but they still didn't caught Brad and Katherine. I'm actually starting to believe that they will never actually catch them and that I will forever live with this fear inside me. It's killing me. I don't wanna risk Simon's life either but I will if police don't find that bastard. I hate him! I don't even know why I actually married him. And what if he hurt my baby girl? I need to get Madison Victoria back, I don't know how but I need to get her back before he get to hurt her.

I'm just sitting here at balcony of Simon's big mansion and looking at beautiful beach of Barbados. I'm just thinking about how would it feel if I could have my baby girl in my arms again. I miss her. I don't know if she even remember me, she was really, really little, but I remember her perfectly. Her big dark chocolate, brown eyes that were so red and puffy last few days before I gave her for adoption. She was scared, but not as scared as I was, she didn't know what Brad could actually do to her, she was just a kid. And than her perfectly long shiny that was in such bright shade of brown that it looked like it was almost blonde. Than her tiny dancing body that used to crawl next to me every night because she thought monsters are sleeping under her bed. I miss it all...

I felt thousands of tears rolling down my face and I just sat there crying until I felt someone's arms wrapping around me and soft, warm lips kissing my cheek.

"Darling, everything will be alright. I promise." He said and than sat on couch next to me and I laid my head on his lap.

"Simon?"

"I want my daughter back." I said looking in his eyes seriously. My eyes were red by now, I'm sure. He caressed my cheek and told me,

"I'll get you your daughter back, but when all of this ends."

"No Simon, I need her now. I don't want him to hurt her." He sighed. I knew that this will be hard, but still he said he'll do anything to make me happy, and this is one of things that would make me happy.

"Okay. I'll call my lawyers and we'll get all papers done. And if everything goes well, we'll have your little girl here in few days."

"Thank you Simon. I love you."

"I love you more." He said and kissed me. He is so perfect. I runned my fingers trough his perfect black hair and looked deeply into his eyes. I caressed his cheek with my other hand and pulled him into another kiss. I just loved those lips.