CHAPTER THREE

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Fuck Philadelphia and it's fucking Zombies

"Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun, but leave you in the dark."

==================================

"Ouch! Mother fucker!" Cheshire rubs her throbbing head, annoyed at the sudden awakening from her much needed slumber, and glances around at her new surroundings. "Where are we? And who the fuck was driving!? I'm gonna kill them for fucking waking me up."

Murphy grumbles a response and she resists the urge to smack him upside the head. She could really care less about this whole mission and getting Murphy to California, but she has no choice but to tag along. It's either tag along with this band of Misfits or die somewhere alone.

There are many things in this world she can't stand. Liars, zombies of course, and a few others she'd rather not name at the moment, but dying alone is one of them. She's always been scared of it, even before the Apocalypse started. There's nothing worse than having no one around to comfort you as you take your final breaths in this shitty ass world.

Nothing.

"Check it out! It's the Liberty Bell!"

"Holy shit! No way!" Cheshire is out of that vehicle faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roasters but frowns when she sees the red spray paint that's desecrated a piece of the Nation's history.

After the Apocalypse happened the government must've tried to preserve what's left of history before it could be forgotten forever, lost within the tales of the Apocalypse.

And yet, even though the Apocalypse is happening and people are fighting for survive, there's still one jackass with a can of spray paint. Well, two because Cheshire still has one red one left.

"Three years of zombie apocalypse you think you've seen everything." Doc states with a chuckle, crossing his arms with a disappointed shake of his head. "God bless the human race. Ninety nine percent of them dead, but there's still one jackass alive with a spray can."

Cheshire gawks at him. "I have three things. For one, can you read my mind because that's literally what I just thought. Two, you can never see everything because there's always something else to see. And three," she smacks him in the arm hard, leaving a throbbing red mark it her wake. 

"Ow! What the hell, girl!"

Cheshire pulls out a red spray can and Doc comes to a sudden realization. That he insulted the one girl who will literally cut out the tongue of anyone who insults her or her friends. She did it to Karen, but Karen was a bitch so she had it coming. "I'm one of those jackasses thank you very much."

Warren opens the door of the truck a Z lurches out at her, the seatbelt keeping it in place. 10k whips out a slingshot, Cheshire doesn't know from where nor does she ever want to know, and sends a gear through its skull.