He Can't Find Her - 8

THIS IS UNEDITED OGM ITS 5 AM

•••••

Soda SLAMMED! the house's front door shut with one free hand, looking back at Pony who was breathing harder than a woman in labor, with his hands on his knees leaning against the wall to make air more available to him. Then,  back down at Saturday who was hanging onto him tight, and also breathing hard as if she just carried a grown woman to her house. (Poor Soda...)

She took a moment to catch her breath, letting her arms rest to the sides of her body, letting them 'fly in the wind'. "what the fuck was that?" The strange chain of events did indeed freak everyone out.

"I have no idea whatsoever." Soda gasped for air, leaning against the couch for support, but at the same time keeping Saturday in his arms. "But I'm glad we made it on time, we would've seriously gotten hurt if we had fallen into their trap."

Saturday sighed, "Yeah...but what about Darry? Will he be alright?" Her eyes filled with worry, she looked up at Soda.

He gave her a reassuring smile. "He'll be able to fight them off, have you seen him fight?"

"Not entirely," she hasn't seen him fight. "-but are you positive he'll be alright?"

Soda and Pony both looked at each other.

"We're positive. " Saturday breathed in a sigh of relief, she needed the reassurance, or else she would be the one to end up going back to get Darry. "Now, do you want anything to eat or drink? Anything at all?" Pony continues, starting to walk towards the kitchen, but he stayed back, staring at her. Waiting for an answer.

She sighed. "God, you shouldn't be worried about me, Pony." She suddenly gripped her arms on to Soda's shoulders, then helped herself down. "I guess before you ran off, a Soc tried to grab you." She claimed, moving towards Pony, pointing at his forehead. "You got a nasty cut on your forehead."

"Oh shit!" He immediately rushed to the bathroom to look in the mirror, and when he saw a cut on his forehead, he looked back at Saturday with wide eyes.

"It doesn't look bad, does it?"

Soda appeared behind him, "Buddy, that should go away in a few weeks, no need to get worried."

"I agree with Soda. I'll be able to fix it," she gets up from the couch, "come here you big baby."

He sits down on the floor, and sees Saturday move on her knees to fix his forehead. "Hey there, I'm not a baby, Saturday."

"Yeah, he's not a baby, Saturday!" Soda said in a mocking tone, making Pony look at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Ok you two," She smiles, then looks at Soda. "can you grab the stuff I need to fix this, Soda, instead of being an ass?"

"Sure thing, boss." He ran off to go get the stuff, but before anything else could really happen—he was already back.

"Is this gonna hurt at all?" Pony asked, his wide eyes already becoming wider than before.

"I think a big boy like you can handle it," she grips her finger on his chin, making him look upwards at her. "it'll just be a little sting." Soda hands her a bottle of alcohol, then a cotton ball.

Pony watches as she moves her hand around his face, then back down towards the alcohol bottle. "A little sting?—OW!" The sudden pain shocks him into wincing, he then guards his cut with his hand. "You didn't warn me, Saturday!"