"Attempted Kidnapping" - 11

I have nothing to say B)

—————

Another blinding light. After her eyes saw the bathroom light from before she fell into a deep sleep, she assumed she was still in that same bathroom, the lighting was nearly the same, so she decided not to think much of it.

Besides that, It's been about an hour since she last fell asleep.

"Oh Christ." She grumbles, hesitating on opening her eyes to be met with the light, she blocked it with her hand, trying to move her head. But, her neck wouldn't move, nothing on her body could move. "What the fuck?" She said again, fluttering her eyelids this time to look at the surrounding walls,

"Wait a diddly-darn second..." these definitely weren't the same bathroom walls she had a blurred memory of before, these walls looked to be more "homey". But not her home walls at her house, these were someone else's walls.

Someone's that she's recognized.

But she couldn't put her finger on it, "How in the hell did I get here?" She felt her hands on something soft, looked down, to see she was lying down on a bed. Or..sitting on it.

But obviously it wasn't hers. This is when she started freaking out, flailing her arms around in a freaked manner, looking around more to see this was a boy's room. The white sheeted bed with a red comforter definitely wAs nOt her own light purple ones at her home. The dark blue walls and multiple music band posters were not something of her liking, then lastly, the picture of a family resting on a wooden nightstand.

She calmed herself down, grabbing the framed photo, "These guys look depressed as hell." She chuckles, looking back and forth between the people, "Even Bob looks hella unhappy in this...."

Wait a second.

She takes a moment, one that's unnecessarily too long for a girl with an average IQ, to sniff the room around her, as her eyes then widened....

....And scream at the top of her lungs.

"Robert. Fucking. Sheldon!"

Fast paced footsteps. And then, soon enough, Bob slammed the door open, his eyes wide being at the sight of her being awake.

His breathing was ragged, considering he just ran up a flight of stairs because of Saturday's bloodcurdling scream. "You called? What happened? Did a duck fly in through the window again?" He asked, leaning in the doorway.

What a strange statement.

Saturday stuttered on her words, then quickly regained her thoughts. "What the fuck is wrong with you? And-uh-" She stormed off of the bed towards the doorframe where he was standing, "What the hell is your problem you absolute psychopath?!" She then quickly attempts at ruining his pretty little face...

"Woah there doll," he chuckles quietly, moving her hands away from his face, "You need to just calm down a little bit." He said calmly.

"I need to calm down, Bob?" She scoffed, throwing his hands away from her own, "You're talking about fucking ducks flying in! Obviously you have some mental issues here!"