She's Saved - 10

ok so: yes.

Auf Wiedersehen ahA

- me

+I'm not making these chapters so dang long anymore that last one took five years

—————

"Hey! Hands off!" A voice muffled, a blur for the ears. "No! Hey! Get your hands off me!" Saturday's head lay on the seat of the toilet, but she couldn't see anything. She could only hear. She was too tired to open her eyes, and her brain was broken or some shit.

The quiet, muffled, yelling voice continued on. "No! Don't touch that, that's a sacred place that only I can touch!" A slap, then her body was picked up from the back. "Hands off, you two!" The voice slowly regained the correct volume and pitch to Saturday's ears, "Go fight some other dumb bitch! There's a bunch of worse ones here!" The voice yells, it faced towards the two girls, who were wiping their skirts and shirts off.

One girl, muffling, said to the other one. "That reminds me, we should go find that girl with the crazy hair, we should chop it." Saturday was now guessing, it was Hilary. But, she couldn't guess correctly, she was still, like, halfway dead.

She struggled to listen to the other girl's voice. "Agreed, that girl hasn't brushed her hair for years!" She was then assuming this was Addy, the girl who was also...drowning her.

This somewhat shocked her into slightly moving her leg, the reality just came back to her.

But,

she was still too tired. She didn't feel like opening her eyes, still, even the blinding light above didn't motivate her to even lift an eyelash (what), even the person holding her, taking large breaths, and holding her tight, didn't motivate her to do anything.

The door slammed shut, and the savior took a moment to take deep breaths, and focus their attention back on Saturday.

"What?" She asked, finally regaining the strength back to voice her uttermost confusion. "What happened? Am I dead?" She lifted up an arm, but still kept her body still, and her eyes halfway open.

The blinding light above still didn't let her get a good view of her savior, but there was a masculine outline to his features, "Are you God?" She asked, dragging her fingers across his face. "I thought God had a beard, well, the Christian's God..." she laughed hoarsely and awkwardly, "I'm Jewish and this shit ain't add up..." she looked to the side of the dark figure and saw the bright bathroom light now dimming a little, her eyes tried to focus themselves, but they couldn't do it fast enough. So, she ended up looking like a drunk—still tired.

The boy coughed, clearing his throat, "Well, I oughta just take you to my home now...to heal..." She continues on giggling like a child, still unaware of who was carrying her (being carried was weirdly normal to her, can't relate at all. ), "...You know? So don't blame me for saving you, sometimes you do that." He says, looking up to make sure nobody walked in the bathroom.

Saturday stopped touching his face, and let her arm fall back down to her side. "I don't do that, God!" She slurred.

The boy chuckles awkwardly, "I'm flattered that you think I'm God, Saturday." He says, caressing her neck.

She smiles, her eyelids drooped more and more closed by the second. "Well, you sure as hell look like one..." She continues on touching the poor boy's face again, feeling up his features, even touching his nose. "I want to thank you, freaking weirdo." Saturday finally closed her eyes, now unable to see the blurry person, in which she couldn't process who it was.

The boy blushed, feeling her head sink into his shoulder, as she then fall asleep, and quick. Her quiet snores were already emitting throughout the bathroom, she probably wouldn't even remember this in the future.

And even when she ends up at Bob's house, she'll indeed be freaked. He would have to make up a good explanation before she kicked his balls in. But, for now, he would smile looking at her sleeping face, and then picked up her legs.

He kicked the bathroom door open, thanking his God that there was no students to be snitching. "I'll sure as hell take the best care of you." He had his hand in her hair, supporting her head, then walked out the school.

—————

IM SORRY it's so short—I want to release way more parts in the future. So, yup, I don't know if I like them this short though, aha-

Mike: Girl, shut up no one cares.

>:(