Feelings? No. - 12

hello, welcome.

——————

He was blocking the door, stretching his arms out so she wouldn't be able to grab the handle either, "You're not allowed to leave." He said quite coldly, furrowing his eyebrows.

Saturday scoffed, crossing her arms and making eye contact with Bob. "Since when did you become my Mom?" She asks him, "Move it, Bob."

She then attempts at moving him, pushing him with her own torso, but she failed in result.

Once she reached her arm out to grab the door handle, he then quickly grasped that same arm quickly. "I won't hesitate to fucking end you." He mumbled, moving his face a little *too* close to her own.

She got intimidated by the look on his face —which displayed pure hatred, and obviously, anger. "Ok." She slowly moved away from him, taking slow steps until she was near the bed.

He saw her move back slowly, and he immediately felt some sort of regret. "Shit, I'm sorry, Saturday." He then started rubbing his temples, trying to calm himself down from the sudden snap. "Sit down so I can talk to you," he calmly demands, and she does so right away. "do you want to know how you got here?" He sits on the bed, but she subtly moves her legs farther away from him.

But, she just coughs. "Sure. I mean, my memory is a little dazed than before, I do need clarification." She says, crossing her legs and shows an attentive expression.

He smiles, approving of her manner. "Good. Now be a good girl and listen." He clears his throat, and bites his lip—afraid.

But, she then gives him a reassuring smile, "alright..." she says, and puts her hand on his thigh, "go ahead, explain."

He then felt comfortable enough to start.

- - like...7 minutes later after many arguments, screaming, yelling, and slight hitting.  - -

She was more closer to him now, their conversation had gone too deep to stay apart. "So...Cherry told you she was going to do all of this? Last night?" She asked Bob, looking up at him.

He bites his lip, and avoids making eye contact with Saturday to avoid feeling guilt. "Yeah. She did. Ever since I lied about you making a move on me a few years ago..." he says, then turns his head away.

"Wow, Bob." This whole situation to her was pretty much unbelievable, she shook her head. "We were so young. You thought I would actually try and do something to you?" She shakes her head, laughing, trying to cover it up with her hand. "Pathetic." She says, then punching him with the free hand.

"Haha." He tries laughing along, but he couldn't find anything funny to him. He felt awkward. He thinks much different than her. "I thought you would've tried, you know me by now..." he continued, then scratching the back of his neck.

She stood laughing for a second, clearing her throat, but a smile still on her face. "I do, you're a dirty liar, and a cheat." She slides her hand down his arm, still struggling to hide her laughter, again. "You're an asshole, Bob Sheldon."

"I know." You don't know how many times he's heard this statement before. From many people, such as other Greasers, even some Socs, and lastly, Cherry.